Amazing NEW Rev 1.5's

Simon

Amazing NEW Revolutions

post-1801-1240248089_thumb.jpg

Fantastic new designs, you have seen Ben's post of a sneek preview of some of these. The Crazy Drivers new kites were made under licence by Pedro & Esteban.

Heres a few more to get you juices flowing.

Anyone have some good ideas/designs for The Flying Squad We will get a set soon as our next set of Ultra Light Kites, please feel free to make up a design & email to us.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful, definitely a "must have"...

But end of day, for pure flying, I'd still prefer the "latticed" paneling and different curve in the B-Series leading edge. :D

These new dye sub kites are still more like an SLE or EXP sail cut, small difference, but it's there.

Saw one in California (sorry jonesey did I mention I went to California flying?) and it was fab. I understand your point john but IMHO kites like these fill a different use to your Bs. One is superb for spot on precision flying. These and the masterpieces are to showcase the skill of a great kitemaker, the changing picture as the kite moves and the light catches it slightly differently, the flash of colour as it passes in front of the sun..... And then there are night revs, but they of course fulfil a completely different purpose

There is room for both sports kites and art kites in my bag,...., so long as funds permit!

But end of day, for pure flying, I'd still prefer the "latticed" paneling and different curve in the B-Series leading edge. :D

do you make a B-series in a SUL then ?

I believe this is what TFS were dreaming of....

Beautiful, definitely a "must have"...

These new dye sub kites are still more like an SLE or EXP sail cut, small difference, but it's there.

Hi John, the sail cut is someting I will be testing myself next weekend. I think like the Twister its a play off, I have to say the Twisters look awesome in the air or on the ground, but the assemetric cut does effect the air flow. Like wise with these the single panel will let the wind blow across the sail, but as an Ultra Light with little wind this may not be as much of a factor as the Twister. And for a demo team Like The Flying Squad, if we can get a kite that reflects the music then thats OK. I'm sure the idea of having a total one off custom will be very popular.

Also for pairs you can start looking at the matching of designs between two kites, with out the sail cut problem of the Twisters.

Or, have a reversed image so the crowd on the "wrong side" of the kite see the design, as you can see its something we have discussed at length in The Flying Squad Bottom line the look amazing

I love the Gonzalez Brothers, What an awesome pair!

I shall have one...estebanpedronme.jpg

I have to agree..these were some of the nicest people I have ever met.. When my kites were stolen.. they offered to print my graphics of my ladies on a sail for me.. I was speechless...

hugs to you both! waves.

I think it opens up new artistic possibilities, and teams have more options to create candles for certain routines.

Pedro and Esteban, the great "professional", I am very pleased of this new collaboration, Revolution and Brothers.

Rev is killing me slowly. I wanted an all black sail, but seeing the one with the skulls is just to cool. Are these really going to be offered?

Apparently, you can have any design, pictures and etc you want on the sail as long as you can prove you are not violating anybody's copyright, trademark or etc.

e.g. if you want a Harley logo, you would have to prove that you have the right from Harley to use the logo.

I am not quite sure how the production will be handled whether it be through Revolution in California and/or direct with the Gonzalez brothers in Spain.

Price? It could get quite expensive. In addition, for the USA you will have to add overseas transportation costs and customs/taxes.

look forward to hearing your feedback ;)

And as for a design... chickens gotta be in there somewhere ? :kid_devlish:

No, No Chickens - want something either very radical or that is an extension of The Flying Squad's current image. Lets thin outside the chicken coop

However I do believe a certain "team" have already got the perfect Ballet & music for Pedro & Estaban !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7j-Ndccqaw

Go to love the music :blue-music:

PS, 2:35

on this Video...

No, No Chickens - want something either very radical or that is an extension of The Flying Squad's current image. Lets thin outside the chicken coop

How about something based around Jig saw puzzles or linking designs to spell the name etc

post-2056-1240344720_thumb.jpg

How about something based around Jig saw puzzles or linking designs to spell the name etc

Actually thinking about it, how about making a whole bunch of Rev 'Letter' kites and playing mega team scrabble ...

Inverted = double word score etc ;)

join me in team dyslexia anyone?

join me in team dyslexia anyone?

The phenomenal power of the human mind  

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.