Anyone going to Weston Super Mare this weekend?

Baloo

I am thinking of going to Weston Fest. Decision is a bit Weather dependant at the moment.

Anyone else going?

Would be good to say Hi to any other Revaholics.

Hey Chris...

Yep Jeremy and I are going and we may be able to organise an audience with Mr Ellison if we can convince him of Weston's Horticultural merit (don't ask its a long story involving thumb prints on heads etc ;) )

Plan is to meet up Saturday will PM you mobile numbers ...

I am thinking of going to Weston Fest. Decision is a bit Weather dependant at the moment.

Anyone else going?

Would be good to say Hi to any other Revaholics.

Well you guys have a good time I/we may be on the M20 still ? lol did I mention I'm off to Berck :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think you might have Gary.

Hope you all have a FINE time.

I am looking out of the window at the rain, hoping it will be better weather tomorrow.

Waiting for a planned electricity cut off. Hope the wind picks up a bit. Then I can go fly.

Home safe from Weston, full of Pitsa and Beer. Feeling REAL relaxed now.

Wonderful Day, bit cold in the morning then warmed up (a bit) however the wind was fantastic. Not like the lumpy stuff I get here.

Good to meet, Jonesy, Sailor and David E. Also the guy (forgotten his name already) who flew my kite so well. I was standing back with almost a tear in my eye. It behaved so well for him. Shame it started playing up again when I got it back!!

...and Una,pip, jones minors, jones majors, the chap with the florecent rev, the girl who flicked the V at us (nice of her to wish us victory even though We weren't competing), the bloke with all the hair who immidiately ran off to Dick Turpin to buy a rev, petit phenomenum, carl R, etc. A great day but I am so tired today! I think I may have to skip mowing the lawn and put my feet up.

...and Una,pip, jones minors, jones majors, the chap with the florecent rev, the girl who flicked the V at us (nice of her to wish us victory even though We weren't competing), the bloke with all the hair who immidiately ran off to Dick Turpin to buy a rev, petit phenomenum, carl R, et

Top day at the seaside ... really good to learn some more team stuff with Jeremy 'The Hoff' (have I mentioned I went to Huntington Beach Party) and Mr knotty McKnot from Knotmess ;)

Only downside has been eating my Mums home cooking .... going to struggle to get my seatbelt on when I finally make it to the car .... oh that and a very red head!

And I bet you don't get Donkey rides at huntington....

post-2056-1240141408_thumb.jpg