Home Again and On The Job

beach

I just got in the office from my trip and found much to my happiness a big box waiting for me for the upcoming

M.I.K.E. event in Ocean City Maryland. What we are doing are Rev games and we are giving away a cool trophy

and tshirts and I may even do some cash prizes but thats up in the air yet..... Jeff King is our revare for the

games so come out and play and have some fun...... Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

post-35-1239127489_thumb.jpg

post-35-1239127509_thumb.jpg

The games are going to be insanely difficult, so gird your loins!! ;)

Just kidding...they'll consist of the usual. The number of events will depend on the number of partipants. :)

Great trophy, eh? I'm sorry I have to recuse myself from participation while playing Revferee.

The games are going to be insanely difficult, so gird your loins!! ;)

Just kidding...they'll consist of the usual. The number of events will depend on the number of partipants. :)

Great trophy, eh? I'm sorry I have to recuse myself from participation while playing Revferee.

Hey Jeff..........

While I fully intend on making a mockery of myself while participating in the REV games, I was wondering if you might also need some help setting up, running the games, etc? Happy to help out if so. Let me know.

We played "rescue Barbie" with coat-hanger hooks attached to the waist of two dolls once.

We buried two Barbies waist deep in the sand. You had to save the "good Barbie", pull her free and drop her off into a life-preserver over on the side. Timed against a stop watch.

You hooked-up with her

thru the bridle with a quick inverted side slide. Jerked like crazy to free her of entrapment.

The only trick was one of those Barbies was a tramp, (no clothes on her bottom half). If you saved or wasted time on her you're going to be a loser. "She's a tramp! Save the other one! Hurry, hurry, hurry!"

Okay that wasn't our most politically correct moment, but it was a howlin' fun time nevertheless.

Hey Jeff..........

While I fully intend on making a mockery of myself while participating in the REV games, I was wondering if you might also need some help setting up, running the games, etc? Happy to help out if so. Let me know.

Thanks! Helpers always welcome. Seems like the participants always do pitch in which helps things run smooth and makes it a more enjoyable time....and helps me participate as a contestant, but won't be going there this time around. But come Wildwood....! ;)