MARTYS BEECH TRIP IN APRIL

big bri

Had a great day again Down Welsh Wales.Stars of the day had tobe Martys Lad.He was in his element just being a Lad.

So All what Marty said,PLUS GET THIS

I left my Prism Bum Bag[Fanny Pack]on the car park[dozey B.....].Some Dear Old Lady finds it.Hands it in at the Leisure Centre.The Lady at the Leisure Centre spent the next 3hours trying to contact me.I dont carry a Mobile Phone Normally i Hate um and hadnt taken it with me.Dave has his usually.I also dont leave anything with my Contact details that are Apparent

The Bum Bag cotained the following stuff,£200cash,2x credit card and bank cards,2x Oakley Juliets,1 x mui n Jims,wind meter,Swiss Army Knife,driver licence,and a Picture of the Wifey.

Daves phone goes while we are flying.My Mrs asking Dave have i LOST my Bag.No,i dont think so.Hands the phone to me.I speak to my Mrs,who starts to explain the situation.The Bags with A lady in the Nova Centre,,,,,,,,,,I walk 50yrds and the bags handed back to me.Goes to show the world is MOSTLY a great place,with great people.

The Lady wouldnt take a reward.Wouldnt have any of it.She was Genuinely Happy she could help.

She will however get One Nice Buncha Flowers and a Letter to her Boss this week.Cant let such a nice person go unrewarded.The Old Lady that found the bag has disapeard btw.Uncontactable.Obviously Shes my Gardien Angel and off back doing what Angels do.

Lucky Me.No Stress as i never missed it...Would have been Gutted if i woulda lost that picture of the WIFE :kid_devlish: .

BRIAN...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought, you seem to be using that crystal baal quite a bit lately. Since you found your superhero alter ego it seems.

almost but not quite all the time Baloo :P

for instance, when are these piccies gonna be available Marty ? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
So finally, here are some pics of our day revving - on the facebook site but should be viewable by anyone even if you're not on FB.

Thanks Marty for uploading the pics

Hope you had a great BBQ birthday ;):)