MARTYS BEECH TRIP IN APRIL

big bri

Hello Folks

Anyone fancy joining us for a Trip in April to Martys Beech in Presatyn.Martys checking Tides and booking allday sunshine with Bikini clad Danceing girls,Palm Trees,coconut oil and Jerk chicken.Looks like a Saturday would be best or even a weekend stay over.B&Bs or even Caravans as a few of us have them.

Would be good to get a few more folks over.We had a great time last year.With Ten of us doing the trip.

All Welcome,just bring a smile and a Rev.

BRIAN...Steel Band required

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye the more the merrier. . . . and i like the sound of balloon games.

There's a campsite just outside of Prestatyn and more picturesque options further West - especially if you like the mountains. April is looking tricky for tides as the best weekend would be Easter Saturday - not great for me or possibly others who have family stuff on over Easter. May could be an option but haven't got tide data for May yet - will have a looksy.

Will do my best on the bikini's and palm trees . . . although not sure i look too good in an itsy bitsy teeny weeny

B)

Ah Har Matty lad! Weekend low tide times for Loverpool in Zulu be below. So, add on I guess about 30 mins for Port Royale, Prestatyn in summer time if that is where the beach be (and its just a rough estimate because low tides don't work cleanly, so don't blame me if its 20mins out when the admiralty get round to publishing tables for your beach!):

2 may 1129

3may 1250 (Neaps)

9may 0534,1753

10may 0611,1826 (Springs)

16 may 0954

17 may 1055

19may neap

23 may 0416,1639

24 may 0505,1724

27th springs

30 may 1011,22.17

So the weekend of 16th May looks good - low tide in the morning and its neaps so high tide won't be that high. And guess what I have in my diary that weekend - nowt!

Ah Har Matty lad! Weekend low tide times for Loverpool in Zulu be below. So, add on I guess about 30 mins for Port Royale, Prestatyn in summer time if that is where the beach be (and its just a rough estimate because low tides don't work cleanly, so don't blame me if its 20mins out when the admiralty get round to publishing tables for your beach!):

2 may 1129

3may 1250 (Neaps)

9may 0534,1753

10may 0611,1826 (Springs)

16 may 0954

17 may 1055

19may neap

23 may 0416,1639

24 may 0505,1724

27th springs

30 may 1011,22.17

So the weekend of 16th May looks good - low tide in the morning and its neaps so high tide won't be that high. And guess what I have in my diary that weekend - nowt!

Hmm 16th May could be good, although would be better a day with low tide about midday for maximum beach play time. Even with it being a neaps tide we'll start to run out of beach from about 2-230.

How bad is May for me.We are at Festivals near every weekend in May.The only one i can possibly do.Would be 23rd/24th and my next door neighbours getting hitched then.

What about the 23rd/24th of May pepples.The last weekend inApril would be best for me realy25th/26th April

BRIAN...I Luv ya to Laura :}

Hi Brian-

How are you and Deb doing?

I'd love to go.... A bit of a long sojourn for a weekend ;) . One of these days I'll be over there, hopefully with a bunch of the Jersey Crew, too!

xoxo

Hi Laura,we are just Dandy babe :) .Hope your starting to get those rough yeds organised at NJ.

Stay well Laura

BRIAN...

Hi Bri,

As said last Saturday,what a good idea to go and visit again.

Put me down for whenever.

Wont be able to make it on Saturday,sore toe and all that,cant get a shoe on yet. :kid_cussing:

Frank.

PUSSY Frank,,,,lol

Marty,isnt ther some open Green space near to the beach.Large field.Wouldnt be dictated by the water then.

I can do any weekend in April,but pritty stuck[as most of us are]with festivals and stuff after that.Last weekend in April would be my choice,but not fussed

BRIAN...

OK lets stick in April 25th . . the tides aren't the best but it people head to the Nova Centre Car Park then we can migrate to the field and still benefit from the coastal wind.

Here's a google map of the field and beach:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...&iwloc=addr

The map is centred on the Nova Centre and there are 3 car parks - we will either be on the beach in front of the Nova or the Rec ground to the right.

If you'd like to camp over and fly again on Sunday the Nant Mill campsite is nearby and friendly:

http://www.nantmilltouring.co.uk/

How does that sound?

Marty B)

Camping already mentioned earlier in the thread. For the Southern softies (Sailor) the nearest we have to a Four Seasons is the Beaches Hotel which looks like a lunatic assylum from the outside but is quite nice on the inside and affords panoramic views of the sea to one side and Pontins to the other.

http://www.thebeacheshotel.com/

Would be great if some of you could make it up here

;)