B.series sail only?

Dominic_G

Question

hi, is it possible to buy just a sail? I already own a b.series vtd with a race frame, 3 wrap and 4 wrap. I would like to get just a std b.series sail... since i dont need another frame or handle.

I thought i would only need a vtd sail so i could still fly my dual line in lower wind. But now i try to fly my vtd in like 1-3 mph wind, its fun to run backward, its a nice training and i'm getting tired of pumping the living hell out of the kite to let it in the air.... so i think its time for me to get a solid sail!

Possible from revolution kites?

thanks

12 answers to this question

hi, is it possible to buy just a sail? I already own a b.series vtd with a race frame, 3 wrap and 4 wrap. I would like to get just a std b.series sail... since i dont need another frame or handle.

I thought i would only need a vtd sail so i could still fly my dual line in lower wind. But now i try to fly my vtd in like 1-3 mph wind, its fun to run backward, its a nice training and i'm getting tired of pumping the living hell out of the kite to let it in the air.... so i think its time for me to get a solid sail!

Possible from revolution kites?

thanks

Contact Ben directly at Revolution. I do believe he can help you out. If not available ask for Lollie.

I have ordered two separate B-Series kites as sails ONLY.

I have order several masterpiece kites with the SUL leading edge sleeve, heck the most recent acquisition is for a Hampton Masterpiece with a double vent cut into each half of the wing!

You can get whatever your little heart (and wallet!) desires, it's only a phone call away.

I'm also in favor of supporting our favorite kite retailers!

End of the day, legitimate kite shops are part of kiting's backbone. ;)

Best to support them whenever possible!

Im 100% on this! We must all support our local shop. In my case, my friend who own the local kite store ask me to check on my side for a sail only.. its the reason of this post.

Thanks for the reply, my friend will contact Ben or Lollie, like he always do anyways...

Im 100% on this! We must all support our local shop. In my case, my friend who own the local kite store ask me to check on my side for a sail only.. its the reason of this post.

Thanks for the reply, my friend will contact Ben or Lollie, like he always do anyways...

does anybody no any one who does them in the uk

One more idea.

I have a few 1.5s and have said I would get the next one sail only. I just ordered my next one and of course said :wacko: , "Can you do it with Race rods?" You only pay the difference between normal rods and race rods and end up with the best. ;)