Indoor Phenom

dean750

A question and a wonder is that we all know Watty, we've seen what he can do indoors either in a video or in some cases (best way to see him) live. When he's finally able to hang it up, he will be thought of as one of the BEST in indoor quad flying. Anyone disagree???

So the question is......

Why doesn't Watty have a Signiture Revolution Kite??? I'm sure that between all involved there would be some really cool off normal sails, maybe some tweaks to make his model fly better for his style. Like the B series Rev 1.5. Know what I mean???

Just seems like a person (Watty in this case) who pushes the sport to new heights and inspires other flyers always if known in a wide area, ends up with a Series with they're name on it.

He's already got the Rev II indoors. Is it called the Rev II indoor or what is it called? I'd love to have one.

Dean

Why doesn't Watty have a Signiture Revolution Kite??? I'm sure that between all involved there would be some really cool off normal sails, maybe some tweaks to make his model fly better for his style. Like the B series Rev 1.5. Know what I mean???

Just a bit too young, you have to be old and grizzled like John first to rate such a step ;-)

A question and a wonder is that we all know Watty, we've seen what he can do indoors either in a video or in some cases (best way to see him) live. When he's finally able to hang it up, he will be thought of as one of the BEST in indoor quad flying. Anyone disagree???

So the question is......

Just seems like a person (Watty in this case) who pushes the sport to new heights and inspires other flyers always if known in a wide area, ends up with a Series with they're name on it.

He's already got the Rev II indoors. Is it called the Rev II indoor or what is it called? I'd love to have one.

Dean

Well, I am still quite new at this. I only started flying indoors not even two years ago. One day, I would love to have a signature series, but it will definitely take some time. :innocent:

BTW, it's basically a custom Rev II. Rev doesn't usually make them like that, but you never know what the future holds.