Sending hugs and well wishes to Penny!!!

mousieo

I just wanted to let you know that Penny Lingenfelter or *Tater* as I lovingly call her has not been feeling too hot. She is in the hospital but is hoping to go home tomorrow. I talked to her tonight and she is in good spirits and feeling better now. But I know how much it helps to have your *family * sending good thoughts , so I am letting you know.

Her Hubby posted information on the facebook, so I am fairly certain she would appreciate you all knowing. I will be calling her tomorrow as well, and hopefully she will be home by then!!!!

Love ya Penny!!! Let's get back to flying soon,

hugs mousie

Can't fly kites in a hospital bed. Well, maybe if the nurses push your bed fast enough? So get well and back out there :blushing:

Actually, I've seen Penny fly indoors while sitting down. If anyone can fly from a hospital bed, it's Penny.

Hope you're back to yourself soon, Penny.

Hi All,

Steve called me today to let me know that after further testing the news is good and Penny should be on her way home today or tomorrow. He wanted me to pass the news along to all of you and Penny said thank you for all the love and support.

She plans to be in Lincoln City and we are really relieved that she is doing much better. I know she is antsy because she made Steve go home and download her music for Debbie and Lee Parks Production of *Mystic Canyons*. lol

GO TATOR!!!!

hugs to all,

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the well wishes. 7 days in the hospital is enough to knock the stuffing out of anyone. But, I did make it to Lincoln City. (Never flew so cold in my life. No practice in 2 weeks)

Steve wouldn't bring me a kite to fly in the hospital, but a new Rev did arrive and he brought that to me. Thank you Rev!! It's painted and made it's maiden flight at Lincoln City.

Now, I can find blind folded, and if I loose a limb, I can fly single handle. I've got music in my head, so if I go deaf it will still be good...So.. a little hospital visit won't stop me. Thank you again for the well wishes. BB Penny