mystery rev

antman

Question

well folks my little brain is at it again :P i got a new rev comeing to me soon and im not saying what its gonna be.. i do know that lolly and i spoke ofit and its gonna be a really sweet color pattern..so i post this for one reason .. to see if any of you can pick into my head to see what i got going on .. more on this topic will folllow .. now ill leaveing the guessing to all of you...

24 answers to this question

well folks my little brain is at it again :P i got a new rev comeing to me soon and im not saying what its gonna be.. i do know that lolly and i spoke ofit and its gonna be a really sweet color pattern..so i post this for one reason .. to see if any of you can pick into my head to see what i got going on .. more on this topic will folllow .. now ill leaveing the guessing to all of you...

I am not allowed to guess!

I just saw Lolly, Joe, Ben and Dave today. My lips are zipped!

I wonder about guys that fly blue kites...

I fly a teal blue Revolution, and when there no clouds in the sky it's very hard to spot, and thats a good thing, because when I make a mistake nobody sees it. :rolleyes:

I also like to hover over people heads, and dive stop, all thay can hear is the buzz sound, but dont know where it's comeing from, and sometimes you have to keep the watchers on there toes.

I even had a older lady think it was a U.F.O. once, and was going to call the cops intill I showed her the lines. :big_bangin: