Maryland International Kite Exposition

jknerr

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a funny sport ... have you ever noticed that you can name most flyers by viewing their backside?

Cheers,

Tom

Well, at least in these pics I'm standing up. All my rock climbing pics are usually looking up my arse, or while I'm twisted, contorted and dangling.

And thanks John! I now have proof I was in a mega fly, and at the bottom of a circle!!!!! (Yet another thing off the bucket list)

Can any one count the number of lines in that picture?

A couple more by John Arsenault

Hi Jay-

Great shots... thanks for posting... 14 revs times four lines= 64 lines

Thanks, again, for a great weekend.

John, thanks for shooting them!

Hi Sherri-

Thanks...it's easy when there's beautiful skies and lots of kites and stuff to choose from!

This is a funny sport ... have you ever noticed that you can name most flyers by viewing their backside?

Cheers,

Tom

Hahahahaha....I was thinking the exact same thing!!!!!!

I looked at the pic and it wasn't so much, "hey nice looking balls" (everything Rev is sexual somehow :devil: ) but was more like, there's scotty, laura, adrian, ang, etc.

Oh yeah....nice balls!!!!!!

Especially if Jim is implying they are of him in a bikini!

Jesus Alden I'd have to fold a tarp to use as a bikini, or maybe OLO :blink:

And to be perfectly clear I meant all the bikini's walking by :P ............Taxi...........................

post-1201-1241228878_thumb.jpg

Jesus Alden I'd have to fold a tarp to use as a bikini, or maybe OLO :blink:

And to be perfectly clear I meant all the bikini's walking by :P ............Taxi...........................

... and to be perfectly clear, I didn't know bikinis walked! b--dump bum!7.gif

• 4 weeks later...
SWEET! Thanks for the info...those pictures are really nice. I LOVE seeing kite pictures.

Oh, and I just remembered that Laura has a really cool pic of the sting ray blocking the sun: it was a solar eclips. Laura...do you have that picture/pictures?

Hi Ang-

How's everything going?

I have a lot of photos...as usual... B) .

I didn't upload them, yet.... sort of slipped my mind after being really sick for a couple weeks; which started the night before we left Maryland. :angry:

I'll get them up in a few days.

If there's anything specific you're looking for, just PM or call, or whatever... and let me know.

very nice. I was just curious to see some more photos because it doesn't look like I'm getting a vacation this year and I want to reminice about my little mini-vacation flying. I didn't realize that you were sick for weeks after the fest (I thought it was just that one day). Hopefully we can get together soon and fly...I can't make the Mel fly, but I'm sure there will be other flys for the Jersey Crew :-)

• 2 months later...

Hello All-

I stumbled across these the other day. I had to take snapshots out of the small video snipets that I took. I had forgotten to switch over from video to auto, and therefore, got many, many small videos.... :devil: Oh, well.... live and learn.

The detail isn't there, far from full resolution; they probably would have been pretty cool had I shot them properly (IMHO).

post-2058-1250049264_thumb.jpg

post-2058-1250049280_thumb.jpg

post-2058-1250049345_thumb.jpg

post-2058-1250048830_thumb.jpg