Wildwood Int'l Kite Festival '09

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ben would have got a ticket . i would have paid it.. the funny part is that im still flying the boards :devil:

liar liar your pants are on fire...

I was there and saw no signs of you,unless you were playing soccer with the boardwalk help. :lol:

I'm aiming to be there by noon tomorrow! Can't wait to see and laugh with everyone!!! :ani_punk:

I'm also bringing a few different items for the AKA auction as well. I'll give you a sneak preview and just show you this one tho...

post-1408-1242908341_thumb.jpg

4.5 more hours of work, then heading home to pack up the car and hit the road. Carried all my gear down to the living room last night. It's appalling to see just how much kite gear I can pile up when I don't need to leave room in the car for my partner and our dog! Of course, the Rev part of the pile is relatively small, but all that show gear really adds up quickly!

With luck I'll hit Wildwood by 7 or 8 tonight, though that might be optimistic.

Wow, I can't believe it, everyone heading to Wildwoods this weekend while me sitting at home reading all heading by ferry, by truck, by car and whatever for an exciting weekend.

Hopefully, one day I will get to go there to fly with you all as well. That is my dream one day.

Anyway, hope you all have a blast time, don't forget to snap more pictures.

Guess things will be quiet at the forum, I take charge from today till the weekend, hahhaha !!

Enjoy yourself guys !!!

cheers

chris

Everybody is getting there Friday morning huh? I can't make it down until the afternoon (I'm taking a half-day at work). Hopefully i'll make it for the 6pm cookout thing. THat's still going on right? I can't wait to see you all there. It's been a streeful season so far and a weekend full of kite flying is just what I need. YAY!!!

I am sitting here at work and I can hardly concentrate. We cleaned the trailer last night. Tonight I have to check the air in the tires and hook it up to the truck, pack a few clothes, transfer the kites from the Mini (important step)...

In honor of Antman think Pink for Wildwood!

-Alden

we WERE in our way to Wildwood!!!!!

NOW, we're somewhere in Northern Virginia at a transmission place trying to arrange a rental car so we can still get there!!!!!

WE"RE GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!!!!! We just probably won't be able to afford to eat!!!!!!!

Scott made a bunch of kite stakes for sale.....All Y'all buy one to help contribute to the KOENIG'S HAVE NO TRANSMISSION FUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!