Happy Birthday Steve (Rawveeda)

Lauranyyfan

Dang. Wish I knew! I missed the chance to tap dance you on the head with a kite, or give you a bunch of SLE whacks yesterday! Better yet. Put the SLE IN the kite, and whack you with it (in honor of Rich of course!)

Happy Bday Steve! And enjoy your day off!

:happybday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!! Woooo Hooooo!!! Get out and enjoy the beautiful weather today! :happybday:

happy birthday steve o... lookin foward to watching you crash your solid black rev this summer :devil: enjoy your birthday brother

You guys HAVE to do a black & white fly at Wildwood this year. I want to shoot that something fierce!

Thanks everyone for the positive energy wishes. As I get ready to to get ready to embark on the journey of mid-life I think I might start looking into a Power Blast :) .

Ant- Did you start flying with stix. I only seem to crash when I get caught up on those back bridles.

I guess Rich & Laura would be proud of you.

I look forward to all the flying & wacky-hijinks with all of you this upcoming year.

Thanks again,

Steve