A Name For a New Rev Team

big bri

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fourmation" I REALLY like that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Mel...

I would love to be on a team with that name... it really works for me!!!! So, Brian, it's a bad name... I don't recommend it at all!!! ;):lol:

In the mean time, how about:

"Cool Hand, Quad" ... as opposed to Cool Hand, Luke (I believe that's the name).

QUATTRO which is Italian for four!

Alternates QUATRO in Portuguese and CUATRO in Spanish.

Both Audi and Wilkinson Sword(Schick in USA) have registered or trademarked Quattro in their product lines. You are not selling a car or razor blades thus you would have no problem with the name.

I agree Mel...

I would love to be on a team with that name... it really works for me!!!! So, Brian, it's a bad name... I don't recommend it at all!!! ;):lol:

In the mean time, how about:

"Cool Hand, Quad" ... as opposed to Cool Hand, Luke (I believe that's the name).

Ok Laura.

Wadabout,

International Fourmation,Liberty Fourmation...or reverse um... International Fourmation, Fourmation Liberty.... Is it me, does it sound to much like a Political ,Left wing group.Folk would expect us to turn up Naked with loadsa Body painting going on :lol: ,we could save the name for NY meets every year[i wish :) ].

Quatro,,,,Mmmm.Has some punch JM.A name thats Also Internationally recognised in many Languages as ya say.Potential.

QUATRO FOURMATION,,,,,

Liberty Quarto Fourmation

Mmmm,intersting.

BRIAN...30GERUPS/////Yeh

Hey Brian, sounds a bit like something you would order with garlic bread in a pizza parlour!

:devil:

You seem to be thinking of the Italian pizza "Quattro Stagione"(sp) which I believe means four stations. That is the pizza that has four cheeses, one in each quarter.

"Quattro Stagione", not a bad name for a team!

Ok Laura.

Wadabout,

International Fourmation,Liberty Fourmation...or reverse um... International Fourmation, Fourmation Liberty.... Is it me, does it sound to much like a Political ,Left wing group.Folk would expect us to turn up Naked with loadsa Body painting going on :lol: ,we could save the name for NY meets every year[i wish :) ].

Quatro,,,,Mmmm.Has some punch JM.A name thats Also Internationally recognised in many Languages as ya say.Potential.

QUATRO FOURMATION,,,,,

Liberty Quarto Fourmation

Mmmm,intersting.

BRIAN...30GERUPS/////Yeh

Hey Bri-

Very interesting, indeed!!!

Liberty Fourmation or Quatro Fourmation.... I like 'em both!!!

QUad Fourmation,

Liberty Quad Fourmation,[The L Q F]

Liberty Park Fourmation,

The Liberty Fourmation,

Lads & Dads is the winner for here.Thers some great stuff though.Wada ya reckon.Hope the Mrs doesnt take up the Rev or the daughter.

:ani_idea: The Family Fourmation

HO NO,,,,,,,

Cold Shower time

ttfn

BRIAN...28GERUPS

QUad Fourmation,

Liberty Quad Fourmation,[The L Q F]

Liberty Park Fourmation,

The Liberty Fourmation,

Lads & Dads is the winner for here.Thers some great stuff though.Wada ya reckon.Hope the Mrs doesnt take up the Rev or the daughter.

:ani_idea: The Family Fourmation

HO NO,,,,,,,

Cold Shower time

ttfn

BRIAN...28GERUPS

Perfect, Bri...

Lots of luck and fun, always!

Qudroholics -- My favorite

Quadrophonia -- a symphony by Mike Batt I believe, so be careful with copyrights

FourForFun

Qudrophonies

4LinesForKidsFourDads

The Four Line Ballet

FourLineDancers

Four Sheets to the Wind

I don't know if any of them have been mentioned before. It's a lot to read. If so I apologize

You should select 10 of your top choices and put them up to a vote. First price for the winning entry should be a four week all inclusive vacation to a destination of my choice, or a nice shot of Paddy :wub:

Qudroholics -- My favorite

Quadrophonia -- a symphony by Mike Batt I believe, so be careful with copyrights

FourForFun

Qudrophonies

4LinesForKidsFourDads

The Four Line Ballet

FourLineDancers

Four Sheets to the Wind

I don't know if any of them have been mentioned before. It's a lot to read. If so I apologize

You should select 10 of your top choices and put them up to a vote. First price for the winning entry should be a four week all inclusive vacation to a destination of my choice, or a nice shot of Paddy :wub:

A bit off a combo from Many & my fav

The FUN FOURMATION....just lacks Punch a bit.

Quad Fun Fourmation.

Fun Quad Fourmation.

Lads & Quads Fourmation

The Quad Fourmation

:wacko:

BRIAN...18GERUPS....ooOO YE