A Name For a New Rev Team

big bri

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Near the end of last summer, after I'd joined IKE, we had a few festivals both with IKE and 180GO! in attendance. When 180GO! was putting on a demo, those of us who were left behind started calling ourselves "Clowns Go!" ... kind of described our level of team flying ... and, our approach to having fun ...

Can't you see the great possibilities for kites and shirts and accessories.

Cheers,

Tom

I've been thinking on this one Bri. It would be too easy to do some pun, probably something about roses but immediately that felt all wrong to me. There is something really important about you two doung stuff with your boys. I remember how important it was when my Dad taught me to box or watched me playing rugger. It was kind of part of the process of handing over the reigns to the following generation. I am also a great believer in products being named to explain what they are all about, their purpose in life.

So, there's my suggestion then - New Generation. Could have been Next but it's been done before and may make people think you're a Treky!

I've been thinking on this one Bri. It would be too easy to do some pun, probably something about roses but immediately that felt all wrong to me. There is something rea

Jeremy,

Don't you just love that new high-tech 3G iPhone of yours? You've got to marvel at how accurately it handles all forms of communications? It sure helps to pump up ones posting numbers.

Cheers,

Tom

Could the name include influences from the equipment used? I was thinking of a team flying those Bazzer Union Jacks.

4 of a Kind

2 Pair (2 pairs of father and son)

New Jacks

Royal Jacks

Bearers (Flag Bearers)

Color Guard

The Patriots

If ya all had red coats and the jacks............... :blushing: oops, my bad. :huh:

Dean B)

Thers some Cracker Jack Names when ya put your Head into it.

I think its nearly ther,but please just keep it on comin people .I will chat with the Lads and Dad this Evening and see what they think.

BTW,I had a brand New word said to me Yesterday.Probably not new at all,but i like it.

My sons freind says to me.

Im off home to,,,

CHILLAX :rolleyes: Kids,

BRIAN...32GERUPS

Anyone got a Great Name for a New Rev Team we could use.

All ideas are good,keep it clean[POSITIVE] and fun :) [if ya can].

Quad Mob,,,,Na

Highly Strung,,,been done b4 i think

The Northern Kites,,,catchy or corney

Pie pod,,,,

Come on,lets ave um

BRIAN...34GERUPS

Hi Pal,

I did say Pie Quad on the first post

When shall ipost that stuff Bruce....soon i hope

Have a good weekend mate

BRIAN...32GERUPS :)

Hey up Bri, my eyes ain't what they were but I see Pie pod, no Pie Quad nor no Gorillas or even any pies..... off to Specsavers now before I sew anything else together :lol:

I will be in touch about t'other stuff, next week will be fine, the current job wil be finished tomorrow.

Hey up Bri, my eyes ain't what they were but I see Pie pod, no Pie Quad nor no Gorillas or even any pies..... off to Specsavers now before I sew anything else together :lol:

I will be in touch about t'other stuff, next week will be fine, the current job wil be finished tomorrow.

I stand corrected mate,it was Pie Pod...lol :blushing:

The Mrs was at work.When she told her CO WORKERS[for Gods sake,,,mates]about this thread.Ther all at it now trying to think of a name.Thers some goodns.The best so far is from ,Mrs Big Bri[Debbie]....

THE REVELERS

Ile send when your ready Bruce.Could do with one for my USA trip.....please :)

BRIAN...32GERUPS

OK, last one... what the heck...

Ready....

Wait for it....

baaa'am...

"Quad Four Fun"

and on that note.... good night.... sweet dreams.... as I'm falling asleep and a bit punchy!!!

Night,Night Laura...:}

I sorta started thinking about other people or teams that had four inthem.

Example-The four Tops,dont work thouugh for me.Got some good ideas from here though Good people.Ta very much

BRIAN...32GERUPS