A Name For a New Rev Team

big bri

Anyone got a Great Name for a New Rev Team we could use.

All ideas are good,keep it clean[POSITIVE] and fun :) [if ya can].

Quad Mob,,,,Na

Highly Strung,,,been done b4 i think

The Northern Kites,,,catchy or corney

Pie pod,,,,

Come on,lets ave um

BRIAN...34GERUPS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quad Mob,,,,Na

Highly Strung,,,been done b4 i think

The Northern Kites,,,catchy or corney

Pie pod,,,,

Come on,lets ave um

BRIAN...34GERUPS

Why what's happened to the Revalations ?

BRIAN...34GERUPS

Some times I think that chosing a name for a Rev team is harder than learning to fly the kite!

When we chose The Flying Squad we nearly picked Q.E.D (not quod erat demonstrandum, but Quad Erat Demonstandum) QED means literally, "that which was to be demonstrated". So we thought that would work. In the end we decided it was a little too clever for it's own good and went with the other name.

How about Einulvesdel Flugmaður (Norse for Ainsdale Flyer) ;)

I liked The Revelations too. I should take a note from Pink Floyd's book Bri. The lead singer felt the behaviour of the rest of the group made his position impossible so he had to leave the band. But The Floyd still lived on. I should keep The Revelations alive. Of course I should give the years of legal cases and recriminations that Pink Floyd suffered a miss!

The Emphasis is on NEW TEAM.

Myself and Dave wana do a[patents pending btw Dave E :) ] Lads & Dads team.Our Sons are doin the Rev Thang and enjoy it.Infact its amazeing how ,fast and well the Lads are picking it up.

So,i thought after a chat with Dave a few days ago.I would ask on here for some ideas on Names.Not that we cant manage or Owt,,,,

A few yeds are better then one,Even if ther sheeps Yeds.

BRIAN...34GERUPS

Two names that were considered for 180GO! (http://www.180go.com) but were dismissed for being to nerdy (I still like 'em though):

Quadratic Equation

String Theory

Most of the team did not remember Quadratic Equations from school maths nor did they know that String Theory was a branch of physics.

180GOani.gif

180 GO! is good because I sure say it a lot when calling. It also gives me a starting point when I explain team flying to the crowd at a festival.

Shhh, Mike. I may still want to use one of those in the future after our egos break us up and we form new, separate teams! ;):P

:lol: Your No danger of us steeling one of those.With my Lancastrian Accent,ive all on to get my Tongue around um.

What about Quadtom Physics,

BRIAN...34GERUPS

Mmm,Quadra..... would work,hope they wouldnt exspect Sting and Toya trotting out.

Brians is a bit to ,,,well,,,Brian realy John.But thanks and please try again or let us know if ya see a name UP , thats already being used.

BRIAN...34GERUPS

GREEN ONIONS,,,,OOoo yeh