North America's first Rev-specific kite club!

KiteLife

Alright folks, I'm pleased and tickled to announce the formation of North America's newest kite club... RevGuild.

http://www.revguild.org/

We welcome all kite fliers as members, but focus on and most enjoy Rev flying and the Rev community. :)

Come on by, take a look... We've got some pretty decent member benefits as well. <grin>

I just breezed past and will check it out later in more details, however I really love that logo!

Bart

Alright folks, I'm pleased and tickled to announce the formation of North America's newest kite club... RevGuild.

http://www.revguild.org/

We welcome all kite fliers as members, but focus on and most enjoy Rev flying and the Rev community. :)

Come on by, take a look... We've got some pretty decent member benefits as well. <grin>

Still have to approve your forum account bro, will done in the next 1-2 minutes... But be aware, you'll only be able to see ONE discussion area in the RevGuild forum, the rest of the discussion areas are available to dues paying members only. ;)

PM sent with more info.

Horray it's all in motion!

One day there was no Rev Guild , just a discussion over a nice Stew. Then Boom. Nice one Johnny boy.

This has got to be one of the most exciting things to happen in a while for us all.

Eventually to get groups across the country and the world.

The best knowledge has always been shared knowledge.

I remember having troubles with inverted hovers and clock turns, making crisp 180's at the end of threads.

I also remember how my now Team mates and friends guided me through these problems.

Learning curves become straighter lines.

Having definite things to practice when you go out. OK not drill sergeant for 8hrs( some of us do!)but drills to hone your skills.

Most importantly to have other people to bounce your ideas off while having a coffee by the field or in a chat room.

Very excited here.

Unfortunately buried in building B Pros for you all.

Please excuse the late response.

Team Flic or my boys in iQuad would be rather upset if they don't get their new kites.

I am a very Proud member of the Rev Guild

Bazzer