Modified Rev Handles

bazzeb

now here's a photo of my new handles

that were made in Thialand, they are 18 kt. gold and the black I'm not sure of but they are way cool..... B) Yes there

may be some for sale so give me a call, not sure of price but will let you know soon.....Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

Those are adorable Ben! :D I'm thinking the black is enamel. I used to do metal work...

Thank you Walt and lets talk about the project ([email protected]) now here's a photo of my new handles

that were made in Thialand, they are 18 kt. gold and the black I'm not sure of but they are way cool..... B) Yes there

may be some for sale so give me a call, not sure of price but will let you know soon.....Ben :blue-cool: :blue-cool: :blue-cool:

Hey Ben, you want to send them back bro, they missed the leader attatchment off the bottom. :devil:

Thank you Walt and lets talk about the project ([email protected]) now here's a photo of my new handles

may be some for sale so give me a call, not sure of price but will let you know soon.....Ben :blue-cool::blue-cool::blue-cool:

Ben, they look suspicious.

Look like a pair of earings. :blushing:

my new handles that were made in Thailand, they are 18 kt. gold and the black

You've been 'had' my friend, wot no 24 carat gold that the Thais love to use ;):)

Looks like a pendant to me,

and the black may be enamel... you see a lot of cloisonne in the Far East that uses metals and enamels :)

sweet... but it is not glittery, or purple :blue_wink:

By the way Ben and Walt, if you manage to get together on the handles thing I would like to express an interest if you need to test the waters of popularity.

Also would be intereseted in findin out if Titainium handles could be produced for a sensible price if enough interest was shown.

By the way Ben and Walt, if you manage to get together on the handles thing I would like to express an interest if you need to test the waters of popularity.

Also would be intereseted in findin out if Titainium handles could be produced for a sensible price if enough interest was shown.

Yep i fancy some Ti handles also