Ethan and Santa

antman

well here is my little man wishing you all a merry christmas.. and asking santa for some kites for daddy(kidding) :devil: just wanted to share with you all how excited i am to see these times in my life..man that sound was loud when he landed on my roof...(hint) guess who santa is?????

post-87-1229809107_thumb.jpg

well here is my little man wishing you all a merry christmas.. and asking santa for some kites for daddy(kidding) :devil: just wanted to share with you all how excited i am to see these times in my life..man that sound was loud when he landed on my roof...(hint) guess who santa is?????

Heh....my #2 (youngest) son's name is Ethan, too. Although he's 18+ now...

HEY!!!! i still got some hair left!!! that santa is me :) i dressed up as santa for the wildwood christmas breakfast by the beach.. the weather was nice that day ..took some of the kids out flying afterwords.. they love the revs
Great photo ant, glad to hear Santa is promoting kiting on the beach. It is never too early to plant the desire to fly a rev in a young heart.

HEY!!!! i still got some hair left!!! that santa is me :) i dressed up as santa for the wildwood christmas breakfast by the beach.. the weather was nice that day ..took some of the kids out flying afterwords.. they love the revs

Hey Ant-

I actually thought it was you under there. Very, very cool. Keep on keep'n on!

Did you fly dressed up as Santa?!!! How Coooool!