My new Xmass Paper revolution Stack

cheesecake

This is straight up and what's more, they fly great.  

I got a chance to fly with Alex at Frejus this year.  He was handing out flowers to ladies in the crowd using his rev!  Well he is French.

Any way, these kites look best in a night fly with the lights reflecting off them.

I'm not sure what the life expectancy of them is though.

Hello

Actually - they fly great in every kinds of wind - from 0 ( well with 100 feet lines - you have to walk a little fast - but it's great) to 35-40km/h (depending on the carbon you use - i actually use simple Skyshark 8mm and 6mm) i once flew my stack of 5 with ul carbon in a wind of 40km ridding a

it does not rip easly if you know where to renforce the paper ( on the extremities where the elastics are) -

you can fly them over 20 times after - they get a bit too dirty for shows in festivals - but they still fly great on the beach with friends.

it takes 1hour to 1hour 30' to make one - the dont fly great backward - but i use them only in stacks or indoor so doesnt matter to me.

the great thing with them is that the act like mirrors in the sky with that particular materialso they incredible in sunny and brigt days especially on the morning or end of the afternoon when the sun is low. - i find that beautiful. But if you really whant a stck which will last - have a real rev 2 stack like the stacks of Flying Squad (UK) - (you can see some videos on my websites) - they are amazing to fly -

I flew one all day at the Dieppe Festival in France (october) with steve Matchett with the FlyingSquad stacks and i had such a great moment (i'm sorry i dont have a video but i was flying !!!!)

see you soon

alex

I think your wrapping paper over the big blue water is a bit different than the wrapping paper we use here in the U.S.  Our stuff will rip if you look at it funny.  I am thinking the paper used is more of a celophane (sp?) type, similar to what is used to wrap gift baskets.  Not the ultra cheap stuff used to wrap up your kids presents.  I am thinking that even newspaper is stronger than that stuff.