Rev Sweater

Madquad

Aerochic on the other hand, will likely nail it "SPOT ON"!!!! :) :) :)

Ohhh I don't know about that. I'm guessing as much as the next person. I'm not offering my design in embroidery yet, but I might, if enough people are interested. It would have to be the less fussy version seen on the travel mug.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having considered the matter for a considerable time, I have come to a conclusion regarding the number of stitches. I believe the riddle revolves around the definition of the word stitch. With that in mind I have unequivocally established there are 30 stitches.

Uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe you should count again

maybe enlarge the picture a little more

<and a different dictionary might help too>

I have been reading this forum for years;but this sweatshirt made me decide to get my feet wet.I would like to guess 70,000 stitches.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

It's about time you spoke up ;):P , lol. You know I'm joking and if you didn't, now you do!!!!

Very cool that you joined the family officially.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you're here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What'cha fly?????????????????????

Good morning! I've been flying in San Diego since 05'. My first rev was a supersonic, not reccommened for a first rev. A friend loaned me a 1.5 ,then things made since. Like everyone ,I gave up two lines after flying a rev. I now have 2 supersonics,3 B's ,lime,gold and a purple vented . 1 RW and B 1.5 that I vented "LAM" style and 1 blast. Flying kites is kind of like "YOU KNOW WHAT",think about "it" all the time!

I try to fly 2 or 7 times a week. MY 80 year old parents live in Vancouver Dad got me in kites , I got him in revs. Have been to the last 3 WSIKF's. Looking forward to New Year's day fly in San Diego and "KITE PARTY" in Feb.

I play well wih others ,hope to fly with some of you in the future!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS JOHN

Good morning! I've been flying in San Diego since 05'. My first rev was a supersonic, not reccommened for a first rev. A friend loaned me a 1.5 ,then things made since. Like everyone ,I gave up two lines after flying a rev. I now have 2 supersonics,3 B's ,lime,gold and a purple vented . 1 RW and B 1.5 that I vented "LAM" style and 1 blast. Flying kites is kind of like "YOU KNOW WHAT",think about "it" all the time!

I try to fly 2 or 7 times a week. MY 80 year old parents live in Vancouver Dad got me in kites , I got him in revs. Have been to the last 3 WSIKF's. Looking forward to New Year's day fly in San Diego and "KITE PARTY" in Feb.

I play well wih others ,hope to fly with some of you in the future!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS JOHN

That's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better go on over to the Global Rev Count thread and register all those Revs...you're messing up the average!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!