show yr custom REv

temoniprince

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's about time Mr Miller lol where have you been??? Missed ya. Yup indeed, *Blue* is owned by Alden. We actually got to fly her and *tango* together at nationals.. what a treat! Truth be told, I do not own any of the ones that went through rev, they are long gone. yeah. But I do have one or two customs.. cough.

Yeah that was nice! Where are the pictures????

Didn't Dave's Mom take some of Tango and Scarlette flying? I'd love to get copies if she has them.

-Alden

Yeah that was nice! Where are the pictures????

Didn't Dave's Mom take some of Tango and Scarlette flying? I'd love to get copies if she has them.

-Alden

Yes I believe she did.. You will have to contact him about that. I would like to see them as well.

hugs.

<snip>

And this one is really special. To my knowledge only a few people in the world have one of these kites made exclusively for the Decorators team. The custom sail is designed by Jørgen Møeller Hansen, sewn by Martin Lester and finished by Revolution Kites. It is made from 100% Icarex and there are only two of these in existence that I know of (I believe that Ben has the only other one). This one may stay in my personal collection....time will tell.

Decorators - Yellow

Also, another shot of the custom handles that Ben is making that we just got in stock.

The 10 kites (Rev 1.5) were made in mirrored pairs so that the kite with the yellow flash on that side is completely unique.

We obviously have the other 8 kites with the other 4 colours in mirrored pairs.

An equivalent set of 10 (Rev 1) were made of which the 2 yellow kites were sold at auction to benefit the Bristol event 2008.

Felix

The 10 kites (Rev 1.5) were made in mirrored pairs so that the kite with the yellow flash on that side is completely unique.

We obviously have the other 8 kites with the other 4 colours in mirrored pairs.

An equivalent set of 10 (Rev 1) were made of which the 2 yellow kites were sold at auction to benefit the Bristol event 2008.

Felix

Thanks for the information Felix, I guess that makes this one we have here 1 of 1. Very unique as it is the only one in existence.

I may just have to keep this one for myself. The quality and craftsmanship is amazing.

Thanks for the information Felix, I guess that makes this one we have here 1 of 1. Very unique as it is the only one in existence.

I may just have to keep this one for myself. The quality and craftsmanship is amazing.

The quality and craftsmanship are down to Martin Lester and Revolution Kites but the graphic is all JMH!

Felix