show yr custom REv

temoniprince

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there's this, nothing special to anyone but me I guess, but as far as I am aware it is unique, a mid vent in an old colour scheme, I fancied a mid vent but didn't want to spoil a matched set, so I spoke very nicely to Ben and had this one made up. I would love to be able to tell you it flies great but I can't, not yet anyway. It's a bad case of new kite syndrome, either SUL or howling since I took delivery.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=3412.jpg

Well there's this, nothing special to anyone but me I guess, but as far as I am aware it is unique, a mid vent in an old colour scheme, I fancied a mid vent but didn't want to spoil a matched set, so I spoke very nicely to Ben and had this one made up. I would love to be able to tell you it flies great but I can't, not yet anyway. It's a bad case of new kite syndrome, either SUL or howling since I took delivery.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=3412.jpg

Bob, I love the colors!!!!

The longer you wait to fly it, the sweeter the time will be when you finally do. Sounds good.... I wish you could fly it at will, but the weather gods.....well, you know B) .

Last I saw that kite it was spinning wildly out of control into the parking lot at Wildwood. We told you not to let Antman fly it! :devil:

-Alden

OK, Honestly, I never laughed so hard :P:lol: !!! It was scary to watch and I was truly hoping the Aerovent would be fine, but damn, the way it spun, bicycle work like you've never seen, as it flew up and over the boardwalk. Holy sh*t, it was so funny, kinda bizzarre funny, but funny.....Thank god it was hurt at all!

Rich, I totally agree, the best way to to take a beautiful photo of a beautiful kite is up in the air where it belongs :) .

I picked this Rev 1 about a year ago. My impression from the seller was that it was a custom color. Doesn't really matter, I've never seen another like it. And I do like the colors. :P

My Mesh Rev was a special order, I worked out my colors with Elliot Shook, the designer of the Mesh Rev. It's my Avatar.

post-208-1228794874_thumb.jpg

Ant,

Those aren't white bungees and end caps are they? Looks all tuxed up for a night on the town.

Cheers,

Tom

you got it jim those are my own bungees and caps . a little blingage to the package to pimp it out that much more

jim those are nice colors .. kinda like these on my vented supersonic.

post-87-1228822336_thumb.jpg

you got it jim those are my own bungees and caps . a little blingage to the package to pimp it out that much more

jim those are nice colors .. kinda like these on my vented supersonic.

post-87-1228822336_thumb.jpg

Hahahaha......nice pic!

Now that is the look of a guy who needs to get out and fly some.

Last I saw that kite it was spinning wildly out of control into the parking lot at Wildwood. We told you not to let Antman fly it!

Awwwwwwwwwww Maaaaaannnnnnnnn. I'm just glad it survived undamaged to tell the tale! Good thing I didn't totally see what went down. I did have visions of Ant's midvent in my mind at the time tho. :wacko:

this one is my favorate.. a custom rev 2 from lolly. and a few tweaks since this shot that ive done

Ant: That is such a sweet 2! I love the fact that it has a real purple to it instead of Barney purple. If you ever tire of this one, let me know! ;)

I picked this Rev 1 about a year ago. My impression from the seller was that it was a custom color. Doesn't really matter, I've never seen another like it. And I do like the colors. :P

My Mesh Rev was a special order, I worked out my colors with Elliot Shook, the designer of the Mesh Rev. It's my Avatar.

Jim: That Rev 1 is really unusual! I've seen screened versions of the 1 before, but it looks like they tried to make the venting smaller on that version. Interesting!

Elliot Shook's Revs are beautifully sick. No doubt yours is an equally smooooth fly! :ani_punk:

Hi Polo...

Welcome to the forum.

I know he's interested in what Revolution has made over the years. You can always start a new thread with what you've made.

How long have you been flying? {(edit)I just saw your painting video, very cool, nice kites, too. }

Good luck and enjoy. Of course, feel free to ask any questions. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help; and make you laugh, too.

Hi, thank you for your reply and specially for your welcome. :blue_smile:

If there's not already thread for "Revo home made", maybe i'll create one.

I would be happy to have yours opinions on my design. :tomaatit:

I flying (and made) Revo kites since 15 years. I really love very much this kite. It's the best of the world (it's that i say every time in the French forums!)

See you :bye1: