Happy Birthday Stephen

Baloo

Many thanks for all your kind wishes.

My Birthday present to myself was a lie in and now I am ready to fly kites. How can the day get any better?

My lovely wife and kids have bought me some new ground stakes curtesy of our good friend Bob (thanks Bob). I will post some picutres later but they are special to me for reasons you may see.

OK off flying now so TTFN

S

Well well Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to Happy Birthday you old git lol :devil: :devil:

Oi Tyrrell, not so much of the old if you don't mind! It's bad enough when No1 son describes me as 50 to one of the Mummies on the school run. I mean, how am I supposed to look cool with that kind of help!

As promised, here is a picture of my new ground stake. All together now, bom, bom bom, ayeah.

post-27-1228306541_thumb.jpg

Oi Tyrrell, not so much of the old if you don't mind! It's bad enough when No1 son describes me as 50 to one of the Mummies on the school run. I mean, how am I supposed to look cool with that kind of help!

As promised, here is a picture of my new ground stake. All together now, bom, bom bom, ayeah.

Any how why anit you changing nappies or something instead of being on here (that bloody song will be with me all day now)

I hope you are having a great Birthday Stephen, and I hope your flying day was something like mine, brilliant sunshine and 1 deg C, superb day.

:happybday::rev_clockwork:

We had a sunny, clear 2 Degrees in Bedford with a gentle breeze. Perfect.

Thanks again to all for your best wishes, you know this forum has a knack of making you feel special on your Birthday and for that

THANK YOU