Next up, for the 5-10 kite bags...

KiteLife

Okie dokie folks, similar deal as we just did with the white SLE giveaway...

This time, a brand new, unflown Indoor Rev in iQuad's pattern, custom tweaked by me this morning. ;)

Comes with unused set of handles, framed with 1/4" Indoor spars (changed over myself - neatly tied - end caps).

post-2-1228087509_thumb.jpg

I also tied the top and bottom pig tails myself, using the specs I have on my personal kite (only this one is done more neatly)... You can fly this with a extended brake setting (like Steve or myself would use), or easily adjust to fly this kite like it comes "out of the bag".

==

Conditions for the drawing:

1. You must already have your name listed on count in the Global Rev Count thread.

2. You must have 5 or more Revs listed in your collection, as of now, but no more than 10 total.

3. And, you must post a reply in this topic, attaching any photo of one of your current Revs, before 12 noon on Wednesday, December 3rd... That's PST - pacific standard time.

My sentiment is to give this goodie to a newer pilot, or someone with a smaller collection, and to someone who checks the Rev forum regularly (hence the short deadline)... If you now have MORE than ten (or less than 5) Revs (since updating your count on the Global thread), I won't bust you on it, but please be a sport and let someone else take a stab at winning.

==

Here is the eligible list:

**AldenMiller - 5**

**bazzeb - 5**

**boomzilla - 8**

brian achenbach - 6

**Choccy - 6**

**Clin - 7**

clrizz - 5

**Frodos Majik - 9**

Grumpy - 7

Heino - 7

**ian4c - 7**

**Isaac Trejo - 8**

**jay - 10**

**Jeff - 6**

**jimfielder - 10**

**Jim Dingsdale - 6**

**Jynx - 5**

kitedog - 7

Kitezen - 6

**Love2fly - 8**

**melnsct - 7**

**mdilucca - 7**

mditty - 7

moegoe - 5

**MrDenny - 9**

nagE - 5

nobodyspecial - 6

outsync - 9

play365 - 10

**quaa714 - 5**

RAWVEEDA - 6

RescueRev - 5

rudolph - 9

**rxburner - 5**

skunky - 8

Skysail - 6

steve hobart - 5

**steveb - 9**

Stone in Shoe Bob - 7

TGunn - 10

**visual - 5**

VOL - 5

**Wobbly - 5**

(taken from the latest global list - minus iQuad members and my fiancé)

==

If your name is above, get your post in quick. ;)

Those "checked in" will be marked in red.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 Revs in my bag right now:

1 Rev I with Race Rods

1 Rev II

1 Vented Rev II

1 Vented SLE with 4 Wrap Equipped

2 B-Series Standards one with Race Rods, one with UL 3 Wraps

1 B-Series Mid Vent with Race Rods

2 1 B-Series Full Vent, my back-up is on its way to Australia

post-1987-1228086691_thumb.jpg

Wow John how did you know that I was going all out crazy for purpleness pinkness

and it's an indoor which is on my wish and need list ? ;) ;) ;)

Super generosity continues!

Here's a pic for the 'loved up' fella

post-1812-1228088089_thumb.jpg

Now to add to my purple pink collection :wub:

(a gal can dream....wish... hope.... ummmm purple pink destiny)

[edit: oops my laptop is blushing pink at the colour mix up, thanks for the info JB] :blushing::blue_blush:

Hi John....

That sounds like one sweeeeet kite. It would be very happy sitting next to the rest of it's family in my bag B) . ...not to mention that it appears it will match the colors of a few of my kites ;)

I couldn't decide which photo....although the one I would have chosen someone else shot at Nationals.

post-2058-1228089903_thumb.jpg

post-2058-1228090006_thumb.jpgmine it the grey one to the right...

Woo-Hoo! I've been waiting on pins and needles for this chance.... (that hurts!)

Thanks, so very much, for your continued generousity!

Here I'm flying my first Rev 1.5, at the Burningman Festival (out of Reno) this past August!

(So far, the most awesome, inspiring area I've had the opportunity to fly)

post-2498-1228090265_thumb.jpg

DOH!!!! sometimes haveing too many revs sucks!!!! ok mabie not :wacko: well i hope we have a comp for the most revs .. im sure ill lose that one too because i know that their are a few here with more then 27... :)well their are 2 people i think should get this one.. aerochic or watty

DOH!!!! sometimes haveing too many revs sucks!!!! ok mabie not :wacko: well i hope we have a comp for the most revs .. im sure ill lose that one too because i know that their are a few here with more then 27... :)well their are 2 people i think should get this one.. aerochic or watty

Oh, no need. I've already got two Indoor revs, and I'm hoping for that Indoor Rev II for Christmas! That color isn't my thing anyway. ;)

Good luck to all who are able to enter though.

.... and I thought we were friends :blink::boxing::cat_censored::censored::busted2: ... just joking, of course....ha, ha... laugh Antman, I am!!!!!!

Love you, kiddo :P:lips:

Good luck to all of us; and may the best Lady....er, um, yeah, person ;) win. LOL

Gee! I got 1 B series Rev. How much newer of a flyer do you have to be. Why 5 less than 10 ????? Most collections start with one. ;) You mean ya got to have at least 5 to be worthy of winning. I guess I got to spend more $$ to be eligible. Kinda discriminatory. Maybe I'm just missing the point.

R

Radio, I think maybe you've just missed the other topic... We just gave a BRAND NEW SLE away to anyone with 1-4 Revs.

See here - http://www.revkites.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1906

Can only do so much at a time, brother... And, these are out of my own collection, not Rev's. ;)

But, cool stuff happens here on a fairly regular basis... Stick around, keep your grin on.

That would be me a day late and a dollar short thanks. :)

R

Radio, I think maybe you've just missed the other topic... We just gave a BRAND NEW SLE away to anyone with 1-4 Revs.

See here - http://www.revkites.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1906

Can only do so much at a time, brother... And, these are out of my own collection, not Rev's. ;)

But, cool stuff happens here on a fairly regular basis... Stick around, keep your grin on.