Treasure Island Kite Festival

Jjames2006

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics Mel! The 4 revs at sunset is real nice!!!!

And, great vid of Laurel flying indoors. Particularly liked the personal message to Al at the end. He's a good man!

We thought of you today while at Liberty. We kept looking to see when you would arrive. Guess you were busy posting pics and vid instead.

Say hey to Scott and tell Laurel to "keep it up"!!!!!!

Mel,

Great photos.

The one where someone (not me is flyin Elliot's gorgeous weave, isn't me (at least I don't think so)... not sure who it is....

Laura,

In the pic of Elliots weave, Elliot is flying it. There are four kites in formation in the background following across inverted. You are flying one of those four. JB, Paul, and Rich are flying the others.

At the Saturday night auction USMC AL outbid John Barresi on an indoor kite.

Follow this link to see what happened to that kite.

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii211/melnsct/Laurel flying/?action=view&current=Laurelsnewindoor.flv

Wow that SUL kite is in good hands, Laurel looks so cute flying her new kite, thank you for the video and the special message at the end.

USMC Al

Laura,

In the pic of Elliots weave, Elliot is flying it. There are four kites in formation in the background following across inverted. You are flying one of those four. JB, Paul, and Rich are flying the others.

Thanks.

Now I see what you're saying. I thought you were referring to the folks on the right. They're flying too, which is what threw me off. You can't see the four of us, only our kites.... and they look really good, I might add. :P

Great photos Melanie and Scott. Thanks for sharing.

If we could only get Jynx to put up the video from the Mega Fly!!!

I don't think Jnyx is back home yet. She was going directly from TI to a build out for a "Habitat for Humanity" house in, if I'm not mistaken, New Orleans.

Way to go Jynx!!!!!!!