birds nest

Choccy

i also must say that you have a super cool flying spot as well

Antman, thanks for that, but white hill has become 'brown' hill, so we've had to give up that beauty spot for a different hill :blue-confused:

you have miles of wonderful beach to play with

I like your night flying spot (envy) :)

@ Jeepster, weather is rainy again today...

Now BST British summer time has passed, we only get a chance to fly on the weekends commitments & weather permitting

(it's already dark after the working day during the week...... but we are figuring on something which may or may not help with that (?)) ;)

how about you ?

@ Jeepster, weather is rainy again today...

Now BST British summer time has passed, we only get a chance to fly on the weekends commitments & weather permitting

(it's already dark after the working day during the week...... but we are figuring on something which may or may not help with that (?)) ;)

how about you ?

I solved the after work problem ... I retired! So the "after work darkness" doesn't present a problem. Neat job if you can get it.

I've found a partial solution to the high wind problem. I fly behind an auto dealership ... not the best of views, but very close to home ... only two clicks away. I discovered, by accident, that the nighttime lighting off the pole lamps is bright enough to enable me to fly later in the evening/night when the winds have died down a little. Now I'll not only be watching for new daytime places to fly, but rechecking every place for possible nighttime flying opportunities.

Cheers,

Tom