Kite Aerial Photography

rcom714

Never thought of mounting the camera to the kite for kitesurfing. What a sweet way to get pictures of yourself when nobody else is around to take them. That's a really cool shot to and such an experience to get that close to a whale and live to tell it.

I had a link to some amazing kite-mounted video of kitesurfing where the video is constantly reorientated so that the picture is always the right way up (if you see what I mean) - so you never got that vomit-inducing feeling.

But I can't find it now... :blue-confused:

Ant

I had a link to some amazing kite-mounted video of kitesurfing where the video is constantly reorientated so that the picture is always the right way up (if you see what I mean) - so you never got that vomit-inducing feeling.

But I can't find it now... :blue-confused:

Ant

Thanks Ant ... build us up then let us down!

Felix, Those are some great photos. In particular I really like those that kind of represent the human body and the windmills, all relying on the lines of the kites below and above them to give them their form.

The lines are an aid but actually the fliers have to hold their hover!

Felix

Hi Felix...

Thanks for the links. I enjoyed all of it. The custom Revs are beautiful. ... and the photos, well, just too cool for words. I hope I can get some shots that are as stunning as some of those!

<grins> Glad you enjoyed it!

I should add some images from Portsmouth/Bristol at some point!

Felix