REV up the VOTE!

AldenMiller

Today, I am proud to be an American. :clap;

In relation our government, I've never been able to say that.

Tomorrow is a new day, the first of many ahead of us.

I've always looked at kiting the same way. :kid_cheerful:

Exciting Evening!

I think the world will look at the US in a different light.

John, you've traveled the world as an representative of the kiting world, breaking down barriers and showing the world a bit of fun. :sign_kitelife: Thus showing a positive side of America. Have you ever thought or considered a Cabinet position as perhaps - Director of World Quad Kite Relations?

Remember, it's never too late to have a happy childhood. :blue_wink:

So hope fully this new guy flies Revs then?

If not maybe the Director of World Quad Kite Relations could sort that out.

I honestly think thare are a lot of worse things he could do in his spare time.

Just think if flying a Rev was a compulsory part of being President, what a calm, rounded, peacefull and friendly person he would be.

I applaud Americas choice in President and hope that all the expectations can see fruition.

Guest QuadQrazy

A president that kite flies could make a national holiday where you would have the day off work, and still get paid to fly a kite. That is world peace.

Tell everyone to "GO FLY A KITE" :sign_kitelife:

Have to admit it.Got up this morning,did the kids Sandwichs and started getting them up and ready for School.Then a little voice said,have a look who won the Race for the White House.

Dont know if hes gona be a good thing or a bad one.I know the majority of the voteing population of the USA seems to think he can make a diffrence, or thats what the TV clips say here.

TIME WILL TELL ,

Bravo America,the vote is a voice of the people,a Free people.You turned up to vote in your tens of Millions.For a chance of a new begining.Seems like that chance was taken to me.

BRIAN...Hope he flys a kite

well we are seeing history now .. america now has the first black president in history.. this will be something to tell my grandkids someday.. i just hope obama does what he says he is going to do.. we need a chancge and a better america espically for people like us who are the working force that keep this country moveing.. i for one want my son to have a future and im hopeing now that with this change he and all other children will have that chance.. only time will tell the next 4 years and what will happen ..

For those of us who are on the email list and worked on the campain.. Here is the message we recieved last night.

Sherri --

I'm about to head to Grant Park to talk to everyone gathered there, but I wanted to write to you first.

We just made history.

And I don't want you to forget how we did it.

You made history every single day during this campaign -- every day you knocked on doors, made a donation, or talked to your family, friends, and neighbors about why you believe it's time for change.

I want to thank all of you who gave your time, talent, and passion to this campaign.

We have a lot of work to do to get our country back on track, and I'll be in touch soon about what comes next.

But I want to be very clear about one thing...

All of this happened because of you.

Thank you,

Barack

Proud to be a part of history.

Sherri

It must all be pretty exciting for you lot over there. :kid_content:

I must say, I was a bit worried during the primaries that Obama was chosen more for being black than for being the better candidate. Even as a centre-right supporter, I had no doubt that it would be better if a Democrat won the White House this time, but I did think that Hilary seemed more experienced, but that seemed to be being ignored.

But now we've seen more of Obama, I think he seems to have the drive and attitude America and the rest of us need, so congatulations all of you. Hopefully we can all get on now repairing the global economy and concentrate on being friends again!

Fraser

PS I hope the UK takes its next election as seriously!