Who are the Rev-O-Lettes

stevepigeon

Ach, I didn't realised you had replied! Sorry friend.

However Fraser, if you want me to wear pink for you, then it would be my pleasure. :wub:

Er.... no, thank you :wacko:

BTW, I only ask as you are a rich well paid architect and therefore airtravel is but a triffle to you, but can we hope to see your peely wally butt at one of our get togethers some time soon?

Sadly, the 'rich, well-paid'-ness is but an illusion, so probably not. I had hoped I might make Berck, but the aforementioned illusion coupled with my current project at work going totally ballistic put paid to all that. :angry:

I find as my S.A.D. starts to lift now we are through our boring, grey winter, I am seriously missing everyone I met at Portsmouth/Bristol last year, so I think I must strive harder to make it south of the border this year. :)

So anyway - how the devil is everyone?

Fraser

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am well thank you for asking Fraser (when you said everyone I presumed you meant me too, if not I most humbly apologise :D )

Tiz good to see you about as well. I was wondering if you were OK?

And of course that your cryptic one liners are still working well.

when you said everyone I presumed you meant me too, if not I most humbly apologise :D

I most certainly did Chris, of course, so no need to apologise. :)

Yeah I'm fine, though snowed under at work. Construction projects always have a bit of a sprint in their last third and when that's combined with the need to recover a huuuge unavoidable delay up front and a nutter client, there's no time for anything. Hence my apparent vaporisation. LOL

I shall do my best to concoct some memorable one-liners to compensate (shouldn't be too difficult with Sailor/Pink Boy/Julian C still here, not to mention the 'I'll Die Before I Fly It' brigade still salivating over the latest artwork.... :devil:

(Which shouldn't imply that I would be in any way averse to buying an old bloke a pint... :devil: )

Good, I'll have one too, don't know if I can get through a pint of Malt these days, but hey if you are paying lets give it a go. :big_blowup:

Good, I'll have one too, don't know if I can get through a pint of Malt these days, but hey if you are paying lets give it a go. :big_blowup:
I'd cope with a wee heavy then, although I find the concept of Jock getting his wallet out rather implausible.

BTW gentlemen, we are rather OT. Maybe a split with the recent posts going into "The return of the prodigal grandad" may be appropriate.

Julian

BTW gentlemen, we are rather OT. Maybe a split with the recent posts going into "The return of the prodigal grandad" may be appropriate.

Heyyy, as long as they buy the Revolette's a round, we're still on topic! Hehehe! :devil:

• 3 months later...