Rev Magic

Martyjuggles

. . . . thought i'd post this in my original thread on the subject. I have just found out today that my recent scan results have come through clear, which means all that chemo and kite flying has been a success!!!! I'm in remission. . . . .

Thanks to everyone who posted here and PM's for your thoughts.

Marty :lol::):P;):blue-grin::w00t::kid_smartass::blue_wink:

Marty ,

That is the most fantastic news we could hear! So happy for you and your family. wow.. just incredible. Keep flying... and may your skies stay blue and sweet, and your health wonderful.

hugs

mousie

Congrats, and all the best for continued good health!

Funny, with all the petty problems we can have in a day, its amazing how some other people's problems can be bigger than ours; how much nicer to see that sometimes they resolved for the best. Way to go!

I am so glad that you have a much needed diagnosis. I am sure going out to fly and other hobbies were of great help in many ways. Stay strong my friend, and with the good lords will may it stay in remission for many happy years! We are all flying beside you, whether you see us or not. :blue-music:

Marty, congratulations on the great news! That's fantastic, what a great way to start off 2009.

Mark and Steve B, I wish you all the best; keep flying, I know how powerful it is.

Flying the Revs has been a Godsend for me, too. I was a passenger in an MVA back in 1990, damn that's a long time, already...

I've had several major back surgeries and so many small procedures I can't begin to count. One of the surgeries there was a major "oooops" on the surgeon's part and I was about a minute away from not making it off the table. Needless to say, it's been a rocky road with tons of time spent "on the shelf". I'm walking and alive, so I'm doing great! Flying Revs has truly helped me physically as I push past the pain to get out there, in the sand or wherever, to fly as much as possible. The mental part well, you all get "it". It makes you stronger as you can escape the everyday stuff and just enjoy the moment. The will to fly gives us great purpose each day, which in turn gives us great strength, imho.

It is true: Kite flyers are POSITIVE people; they are always looking up! (I've been saying that for a long time. ;) ) I love everything about flying and the Rev thing is the cherry on top!

Thanks for posting that, I have been feeling a bit sorry for myself lately and it’s great to hear your good news. Your news has cheered me up no end and helped me put my little worries into perspective.

Thank you, keep flying and working on that alternative therapy and if you are ever at a festival and you see an old bloke with a limp flying a kite that looks something like this come over and say “Hi”, I may even buy you a lemonade.

ROTFL :lol::D

I know I've put on 2 dress sizes eating all this cake and not kiting enough this winter ... :blushing:

Is that a hint, to get my tooshie down to the "Fatfighters" club ? ;)

nope just take eat two teaspoons of dust a day and get yourself down the gym . . . . .to fly indoors of course

;)

xxxx