liberty park fly nov 1st

antman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sniff sniff , if only god let me :D i would be there.

sammy

That sucks! Hey, I give you permission... call it a "Spiritual Rev Gathering". We will pray for good winds and mild weather. Then, we can thank god for the many hours of great flying and great laughs. Then we can contemplate the way nature blesses our flying as we "break bread" and have some drinks (ok, wine... if you wish) over dinner.

Does that work for you? Ask the Rabbi... I think it'll work!!!! lol

That sucks! Hey, I give you permission... call it a "Spiritual Rev Gathering". We will pray for good winds and mild weather. Then, we can thank god for the many hours of great flying and great laughs. Then we can contemplate the way nature blesses our flying as we "break bread" and have some drinks (ok, wine... if you wish) over dinner.

Does that work for you? Ask the Rabbi... I think it'll work!!!! lol

Rabbi Rich here..........Congregant Laura's suggestions all work and should not prevent you from joining us.

As pennance however you will have to learn rollover landings, inverted hover at the bottom of the ball and slides across the window.

Truly though Sammy, we understand. What about coming out to fly Sunday?

AHAHAHAH you guys are to funny this is why i love flying with you guys. i can be on the feild laughing or on my @$$ on the computer chair laughing .

rabbi rich and rebizin laura (a rabbis wife).lol thank you u for those words of wisdom. and i dont think i could get by with out them.

rabbi rich , i cant make it sunday bc i and someone are getting together at a secret location to practice a routine for pairs. for liberty next year. lol

also how the hell do you guy fly so much revs. they are so boring lol just playen (there boring bc i suck at it lol), no but for real, you been flying for liek 100 hours non stop. and yr going to be flying even more shesh.

anyhow thx again and we will get together next week or something.

sammy aka the rabbis little kid.

Looks like afternoon team flying at the Fort with my sons will be the agenda :kid_devlish: so We'll be flying with ya just 400 miles away.

Hey FortFlyer,

Maybe we'll see you there, depends how cold it is and the wind direction We don't like flying when it's below 50 and it's freezing today! We should have stayed south!

Sue

High Flyers

Looks like afternoon team flying at the Fort with my sons will be the agenda :kid_devlish: so We'll be flying with ya just 400 miles away.

Hey FortFlyer,

Maybe we'll see you there, depends how cold it is and the wind direction We don't like flying when it's below 50 and it's freezing today! We should have stayed south!

Sue

High Flyers

Sue,

Grab Steve and come on down to Liberty. I'll even try to get Jared to come out and fly!!!!

Hey FortFlyer,

Sue

High Flyers

Hi Sue

Here, they're still calling for sunny and 60 degrees.... :kid_devlish:

AHAHAHAH you guys are to funny this is why i love flying with you guys. i can be on the feild laughing or on my @$$ on the computer chair laughing .

rabbi rich and rebizin laura (a rabbis wife).lol thank you u for those words of wisdom. and i dont think i could get by with out them.

rabbi rich , i cant make it sunday bc i and someone are getting together at a secret location to practice a routine for pairs. for liberty next year. lol

also how the hell do you guy fly so much revs. they are so boring lol just playen (there boring bc i suck at it lol), no but for real, you been flying for liek 100 hours non stop. and yr going to be flying even more shesh.

anyhow thx again and we will get together next week or something.

sammy aka the rabbis little kid.

gae gazinta hey (ok it's phonetic) ... and I think it means go in good health :kid_smartass: lol

See you next week... or sooner if we meet up locally.

btw, you don't fly in your dreams, too? :PB) Man, one way or another, I'm always flying ;)

Hey FortFlyer,

Sue

High Flyers

Sounds Great Sue, you know my point though wind direction really doesnt mean much 360 degrees of pure flying fun. Well except for due north thats a little tricky.

Josh gets out from his S A T's at 11:30ish so we should be there by noon, i'll try and get ahold of Art and Beth who knows maybe even Dougie will come down. :kid_content:

Sounds Great Sue, you know my point though wind direction really doesnt mean much 360 degrees of pure flying fun. Well except for due north thats a little tricky.

Josh gets out from his S A T's at 11:30ish so we should be there by noon, i'll try and get ahold of Art and Beth who knows maybe even Dougie will come down. :kid_content:

Jim, just read this message. yes it would be great if we could REV team flying this weekend. We heard earlier from Beth, she is working as a judge at Tricks Party this weekend, so bring both of your sons cause we'll need them.

Steve

Jim, just read this message. yes it would be great if we could REV team flying this weekend. We heard earlier from Beth, she is working as a judge at Tricks Party this weekend, so bring both of your sons cause we'll need them.

Steve

Oh we'll all be there as usual, I wonder if Ron might be interested in coming as well he never gets to fly running the stand. I'll give him a call.

Ok update on the R 'n R @ LSP event. I will be there in the 10;30 - 11;00 range with an EZ Up,a couple of tables, sound, power, munchies, something to drink with the munchies, the sun I hope, warmer weather I hope, kites, me, and a chair so I can rest after carrying all that crap back and fourth from the road being that we can park by the field or on the side of the road. There you have it. You can take that to the bank. TYVM

Smith

Ok update on the R 'n R @ LSP event. I will be there in the 10;30 - 11;00 range with an EZ Up,a couple of tables, sound, power, munchies, something to drink with the munchies, the sun I hope, warmer weather I hope, kites, me, and a chair so I can rest after carrying all that crap back and fourth from the road being that we can park by the field or on the side of the road. There you have it. You can take that to the bank. TYVM

Smith

No so sure about the parking along the road part Dennis.

Believe one can only park in the lot by the playground or the other lot over by the learning center.

Were you able to work it out otherwise?????

Which field were you planning on setting up at? The field we normally fly on or the field that NJSKC normally sets up on?

No so sure about the parking along the road part Dennis.

Believe one can only park in the lot by the playground or the other lot over by the learning center.

Were you able to work it out otherwise?????

Which field were you planning on setting up at? The field we normally fly on or the field that NJSKC normally sets up on?

The one closer to the playground

Just got back from Liberty and was sorry to hear about ant mans car trouble It was a good day with very low wind

Missed Brad this time i was wanting a b solid maybe next time.

Their was a very nice guy who showed my son how to slide didn't get his name but he was good flyer.

man that car died right on the highway .. i was 20 minutes from laura,s house and had to get towed back home .. im too sad for words but i dowant to do a get together up there soon ..throw some ideas out for a good saturiday you all want to go to liberty park for the day

Just got back from Liberty and was sorry to hear about ant mans car trouble It was a good day with very low wind

Missed Brad this time i was wanting a b solid maybe next time.

Their was a very nice guy who showed my son how to slide didn't get his name but he was good flyer.

That was me.....I'm glad it worked out for him

Dennis

Dennis,

Thank you for a great time! Good tunes, good company, good flying, good winds :confused!: ... well, ok, so we can't have it all. The winds were a bit of pain in the ass, but it was still good! I totally enjoyed the day and everyone's company and the team flying.

... and, thanks for calling on the "team thing", it really helps to keep me on my toes and sharpen my skills.

Does anyone care to do this again next Saturday or maybe the following one? Antman really wants to come up and fly...

...and I'd be happy to go there again.

Dennis,

Thank you for a great time! Good tunes, good company, good flying, good winds :confused!: ... well, ok, so we can't have it all. The winds were a bit of pain in the ass, but it was still good! I totally enjoyed the day and everyone's company and the team flying.

... and, thanks for calling on the "team thing", it really helps to keep me on my toes and sharpen my skills.

Does anyone care to do this again next Saturday or maybe the following one? Antman really wants to come up and fly...

...and I'd be happy to go there again.

Two words...................I'm in!

Dennis, yesterday was a blast. Good music, good friends, good flying. Couple of folks who couldn't make it. And a couple of folks who had to leave too early. Bummer about that. Don't think we'd need to bring the easy up or the music again next week but it sure was fun to have it there.

I'm definitely in for next week again. Weather not withstanding. Lets shoot for it and FLY!!!!!!!

Two words...................I'm in!

Dennis, yesterday was a blast. Good music, good friends, good flying. Couple of folks who couldn't make it. And a couple of folks who had to leave too early. Bummer about that. Don't think we'd need to bring the easy up or the music again next week but it sure was fun to have it there.

I'm definitely in for next week again. Weather not withstanding. Lets shoot for it and FLY!!!!!!!

I'm in..... :sign_kitelife: