One Sky One World

Baloo

I just wondered how many of us might be getting together to fly, or flying alone on Sunday 12th October.

If you are not aware there are web sites that will give you more info. I am not good at setting links and stuff but will try to post the link for UK info.

One Sky One World

Hope that has worked.

Just thought it was a neat idea. First time I have noticed it.

I have booked the Day off so I will fly in some way. Hope lots of others will be joining me World Wide.

Usually a great day Chris and one every kite head should mark in particular.Good call.

Our club hold events at two venues.One is in some,dank,dark,hilly,horrible place called,,Yorkshire,,and the other wher God himself lives,,Lancashire,,.We try at both events to better the number of kites flown the previous year and best the Cavemen over in ,,,,,whats its face.

:ani_victory: Piece Man.

BRIAN...

I just wondered how many of us might be getting together to fly, or flying alone on Sunday 12th October.

If you are not aware there are web sites that will give you more info. I am not good at setting links and stuff but will try to post the link for UK info.

One Sky One World

Hope that has worked.

Just thought it was a neat idea. First time I have noticed it.

I have booked the Day off so I will fly in some way. Hope lots of others will be joining me World Wide.

Steveb and I will be out flying and hopefully ,a few others will attend.