WSIKF video

Morrunya

Hey watty,

who was calling the moves ? ;)

That was Jim Foster calling the moves. We had times when I was calling or Adrien was calling, but we had problems with our video camera and didn't get to record anything after my second indoor demo.

Penny, I crossed the boundaries by 2 inches. But now I am more aware of them and will more careful at WSIKF 2009 and Camas indoor.

Ballo, What do you mean developed my own style when I'm not flying? I think I am very stylish. :P But I am working on a new move to put indoors, but I haven't really had time to work on it much lately.

Antman, COME TO WSIKF!!!! If not, maybe I will be at Wildwood in like 5 years....

Ballo, What do you mean developed my own style when I'm not flying? I think I am very stylish. :P But I am working on a new move to put indoors, but I haven't really had time to work on it much lately.

You just need your own line in clothing, thousans of neat stickers to put absolutly EVERYWHERE. A gang to be leader of. do I need to go on? :kid_smartass:

You keep on doing it Spence, I am firmly one of your fan club.

Been there, been burnt this way before :D

I've had it the opposite way -- came in fourth in the First Wildwood Indoor Competition (uh, '94?) when a certain, nameless (though big named!) flyer clearly DQ'd over the audience but was awarded 3rd place anyway. At the time I was pretty furious. It sucks when a great performance doesn't get its due, but the flip side is that it can suck if we're not all flying to the same rules!

I've had it the opposite way -- came in fourth in the First Wildwood Indoor Competition (uh, '94?) when a certain, nameless (though big named!) flyer clearly DQ'd over the audience but was awarded 3rd place anyway. At the time I was pretty furious. It sucks when a great performance doesn't get its due, but the flip side is that it can suck if we're not all flying to the same rules!

That would totally suck. Once I was told, I couldn't register after 9 AM.. then they let someone they know register. I've learned to speak up!

Monk, Sharon T. once dq'd for her butt crossing over the line. lol

And once I almost dq'd on purpose thinking I'll just fly over the audience, I won't place in this crowd, but I didn't and I took first place. Didn't see that one coming.

Spence.. how about a blue man team.. you and Wen? lol BB Penny

Nice vids Spence.

its good to see some faster paced flights, rather than all the floaty stuff.

I don't do the soft lofty stuff as much... I can, but it isn't as much fun, and it's just not my style. :blue-cool:

Actually, Wen and I are called VK (various kiting) because we live on opposite sides of the world.

I crossed the boundaries by 2 inches. But now I am more aware of them and will more careful at WSIKF 2009 and Camas indoor.

You flew great and had fun, who cares that you disturbed a piece of dust 2" out of bounds.

One reason why I never compete takes all the fun out of it, personally I would have been doing tip stands on peoples hands, course I need to learn how to fly indoors much better then I do now.

I'm going to try shorter lines like you have the 15' ones I used are a bit much for this fat guy to be running around with :kid_brooding: at least until I get better at it.

Great job anyhow :sign_kitelife:

Watty

I really enjoyed your indoor again. My humble opinion is that you might be the best or second best indoor rev flyer now. I can't wait until next year to see your progress at WSIKF. The change from 2007 to 2008 is unreal. Hope you can make to the indoor comps at Camus so you can get a league ranking that you deserve.

I had a many fun times at WSIKF with you and the rest of the REV flyers. It was so much fun that we forgot to come in from the rain. Didn't matter we had fun.

Say hi to grandma. See ya next year.

Yes, Watty was in fourth position on the video, but the line was ever changing.

We flew for over an hour, and people kept coming in and out of the line. Mousie was in line most of the time, as well as Dabid Bradley, but not in this video.

Many had not flown in a large group before but did very well. I had never called for this large a group, but found it a fun thing to do. Keeping things going, watching my kite and keeping track of the others so as to make sure they are in position ready for the next move, and planning moves ahead keeps you really busy. I had a ball.

My hat's off to John, and others who do this.