Portsmouth long w/e fest

Choccy

Have you seen the 'hole' 3 rows from the right in the videos Bob? The hole where the 48th kits should have been............

Mark from the Decs set out by car at c3:00am on Sunday morning from Okehampton in Devon. Half way across Dorset the car broke down...

Felix

Have you seen the 'hole' 3 rows from the right in the videos Bob? The hole where the 48th kits should have been............

ha, but who is missing from the mega fly group photo afterwards ?

You can't prove you flew Sailor! *tease* :P

Poor Jonesey.

ha, but who is missing from the mega fly group photo afterwards ?
Since Stephen described me as "famous" at Basingstoke I have been very careful who I let take my photo - I'm not letting any old rifraf take 'snaps' you know.

Unbeknown to me, Jade did catch my image in his video, the lucky boy. So proof is not too much of an issue - I was there. YEA! I wasn't eating cake. YEA!

Well that's perfectly understandable. Anyone can suffer a breakdown. However, not everyone is sitting in the carpark eating a large piece of cake when they should be flying ;) ;)

I am not biting ..... well maybe when I've finished eating this cake..

But I will be at Bristol on time if I'm needed .... oh and I have a new addition to my bag so be prepared to be amazed .....

Right above my head, I was at the bottom of that column. Just seen Jade's video, still can't believe it.

Two more sleeps 'till I leave for Bristol. :ani_yahoo:

The hole was for Jonesey We really should have waited until he'd done his chores :D

Homing spars?

INCOMING!!!!

Ok add nearly spearing Mrs Ant with a wayward spar to my list of crimes ...sorry!! ... oh and I don't actually own a watch (obviously) so thats very kind of you to offer Mr H ;)

Just tested the new addition in the back garden and cant believe it wasn't in my bag from day one ........

Any team incomplete that took part will use it as ," you see you should come...."

Top leading stephen,been there and from now on, will leave it to you, still you should try our flic landing technic from sunday afternoon...

keep on flying

Ben

Nope.... but I would like one ...

Haven't done Bristol before so I hope I have an opportunity to give the new addition an airing ... is there any flying space for public/non team flyers?

It can be a bit limited around the main arena - just a lot of general free-for-all creating panemonium. But there's plenty of space down the back if you're prepared to walk a bit....

Ant