1,000 th Post

Baloo

And isn't the average number of posts more relevant? after all some of us are only relative newcomers and have been known to resort to heinous tactics like double posting just to close the gap on you old boys :kid_devlish:

(I know, I know John, Quality not Quantity ;) )

And isn't the average number of posts more relevant? after all some of us are only relative newcomers and have been known to resort to heinous tactics like double posting just to close the gap on you old boys :kid_devlish:

(I know, I know John, Quality not Quantity ;) )

How many posts would you estimate I duplicated? 5, 10 or maybe 15 at the most?

I did find out the reason why my posts duplicated. It was a capture software that I had running at the time. When I stop it, the duplicating problem disappears.

I wonder what the rankings would be like if words were counted?

Have a nice one!!!

How many posts would you estimate I duplicated? 5, 10 or maybe 15 at the most?

I did find out the reason why my posts duplicated. It was a capture software that I had running at the time. When I stop it, the duplicating problem disappears.

I wonder what the rankings would be like if words were counted

Have a nice one!!!

What a thought John,I bet mostly Women would be in the top ten if we counted words.Blokes wouldnt get a word in edge ways :kid_devlish: .

My Mrs repeats Herself all the time,

,,off kiteing again,,off kiteiing again,,or,,a bargain was it,,a bargain was it,,

Im the boss in our house.I have my Wifes permission to say so.

BRIAN...have a good weekend all,mi flus on the mend btw

What a thought John,I bet mostly Women would be in the top ten if we counted words.Blokes wouldnt get a word in edge ways :kid_devlish: .

My Mrs repeats Herself all the time,

,,off kiteing again,,off kiteiing again,,or,,a bargain was it,,a bargain was it,,

Im the boss in our house.I have my Wifes permission to say so.

BRIAN...have a good weekend all,mi flus on the mend btw

You are obviously on the mend Bri and definitely a braver man then me! ...

I'm now using Mrs J's shoes and handbag argument in reverse .... "what this old thing I've had it for ages" ;)

You are obviously on the mend Bri and definitely a braver man then me! ...

I'm now using Mrs J's shoes and handbag argument in reverse .... "what this old thing I've had it for ages" ;)

Yip,im feeling a little better.Still a week of Steroids,2nd lot of Antis Dry Bollicks to take,and a Ventalin inhaler,but gerrin ther thanks.A bugs smidge further and it was naughty nurses and bed baths.Didnt help when my doc told me tens of thousands a year Die from FLU :confused!: :wacko: .I managed to put her off the bed pans and Lucozade ,gladly.Close call though for a trip into Hospital and gets ya thinkin abit.

BRIAN... :)