1,000 th Post

Baloo

OK so my Thousandth post. Bell and flashing lights are going off all over the place. :rainbowwave:

OK, so not realy.

Just to let you all know Baloo is about to leave the building.

I will be away for about 3 Weeks.

Hope to meet loads of you at Portsmouth and Bristol.

Cheers all, Chris.

Kewl,welcome to the club mate.

BRIAN...

Two things, does anyone remember the Rec . Kites t shirts?

And, how about some cool logo / t shirt for us jolly nice people on Rev Forum?

I suggest the 1000 club get one free.

Two things, does anyone remember the Rec . Kites t shirts?

And, how about some cool logo / t shirt for us jolly nice people on Rev Forum?

I suggest the 1000 club get one free.

Nope Simon,the Ts you mention are news to me mate,but the forum one would be good with an exclusive logo.

BRIAN...

If you think having a post count over 1000 is special, check out the post count for the top posters on This Forum. Can you imagine having over Twenty Thousand posts? I only have 780 something posts in that forum myself. There is a Mod there with nearly 40,000 posts! The forum has had almost 2.4 MILLION posts total, and 82 new members in the last 24 hours.

• 4 weeks later...
If you think having a post count over 1000 is special, check out the post count for the top posters on This Forum. Can you imagine having over Twenty Thousand posts? I only have 780 something posts in that forum myself. There is a Mod there with nearly 40,000 posts! The forum has had almost 2.4 MILLION posts total, and 82 new members in the last 24 hours.

Some people need to get out more! Forums are for days with light wind or driving rain and evenings. :kid_content:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow have the posts been coming into the Rev forum!

Zooming past me was Sailor99 pushing me down to 4th place. Congratulations Jeremy.

Some how Antman flew past 2000 without anyone noticing. He is now in 2nd place at 2115 just 115 short of first place Kitelife(John B. ).

BigBri is closing in quickly on Choccy, just 2 posts short. Choccy is 1198. I would guess that one or both of them will run me over within the next 60 to 90 days, unless I start jabbering. Not far away at 1151 is Watty in lucky 7th place followed buy Baloo at 1124.

Very well done all of you! Keep the posts rolling and keep everybody informed!

Wow have the posts been coming into the Rev forum!

Zooming past me was Sailor99 pushing me down to 4th place. Congratulations Jeremy.

Some how Antman flew past 2000 without anyone noticing. He is now in 2nd place at 2115 just 115 short of first place Kitelife(John B. ).

BigBri is closing in quickly on Choccy, just 2 posts short. Choccy is 1198. I would guess that one or both of them will run me over within the next 60 to 90 days, unless I start jabbering. Not far away at 1151 is Watty in lucky 7th place followed buy Baloo at 1124.

Very well done all of you! Keep the posts rolling and keep everybody informed!

Goodness John, didnt know I typed so much.

sort of cool to see the scores.