Photos from 7/20 Treasure Island get together / team flying fun

kellykelly

It was a great day at TI today.

It looked like we might get some rain but it went all around us.

Bob ,Star and I had a great day of flying. The wind was SW at about 10 most of the day. The sky was overcast which made it feel a little bit cooler, if anyone has been in Florida this time of year they know how hot it can get.

We invite anyone to come fly with us if you are in the area, the more the merrier. :rolleyes::lol::o:w00t::ph34r::blue-music::clap;:group::rev_clockwork:

Can't wait for Kelly to come back, and we will see you Jay when you return from CA.

Looks Like I missed another Great Day at TI....... :kid_brooding:

Glad you'ze Guys and Gals had fun....

Wish I could make it this Week, but Kelly and I are off to St. Louis to Fly at the Arch...

Yeah, we miss BOTH you and Kelly... But...

Have fun at the arch!! Hope you got a photographer to capture this great experience! :kid_devlish:

Catch up with you both again sooon!!! :rockon:

Sunday 8/3/08

It was another good day on TI. The weather was a bit steamy as is the ususal climate in Florida this time of year. The winds were at times a little light, but otherwise flyable. Bob, Star and myself were there most of the day. We would like to welcome a few new rev flyers that came out for some tips and advice. Ron and his wife Laura, and John. Bob gave some lessons to Ron who had purchased his new Rev on Saturday. He was flying pretty good when he left. Jay came back from St. Louis on Sunday and came right to the beach from the airport. Welcome back Jay. We flew for a while and Jay and Bob went and joined John one of the new flyers for a little one on one instruction. All in all a good day.

Then the thunderstorm came in around 8:00pm so we had to run (literally). :badmood:

Got to go see you all Sunday.....

I Wish I had met the New Flyer...

Hopefully he will be back this Sunday for our Regular Fly...

Glad I was able to be there and get my Kite in the Air.... :kid_smartass:

The Best part was meeting John and then Bob and I spreading the joy we have for Kiting... :kid_content: