Limited eds

kiteslinger

question??????

so far the limited designer revs have been keep-ed to the 1.5s and 1 so I'm assuming that's the limited or are there plains to broaden the range for other models ..

don't get me wrong I'm not complaining just that I hate to pass up the ones now in hopes to have one done in a different size rev and never happen :cry:

• 2 years later...

I'm gonna stick my neck out here; i'm assuming that your talking about the II?

i would also love to see a designer rev II, like the twitchyness of the II. I figure if you use very gentle control you can be just as precise as you could with a I. I really shouldn't be talking though, don't own a II...yet

Guest QuadQrazy

I would like to see some NEW colors for the Supersonic.

I have been looking for old stock from retailers, but no luck.

That all black sail with just a corner in color is so drab.

i agree about the black supersonic, the black also just doesnt look that good with the black/clear/color pattern. If the black was eliminated it would look so much better. the kite could look brighter and more vivid if the black section was recolored.

Just my thoughts though. not sure if anyone else feels that way

Well, each to his own fellas.I like my BLK + Gold.Very distinct in a blue sky.Some of the older coulors i think look a little dated now,but some are still very kewl.

Wouldnt mind one in the coulors similar to a sedgewick or the 1.5 Kent[Awindochange]is doing as a shop custom B Series[KNIGHT i think its called].

BRIAN...

I have one of the B Series Night on its way to me. Since it is only produced for A Wind of Change, it could be considered a partially limited edition. I wanted one so I could stave off that dreaded seasonal affective disorder........Plus I think the colors are HOT!

I am sure a call to Lolly can resolve any personal color issues you may have with any of the kites Revolution makes. She will make a kite in the colors of your choice with maybe a little monetary persuasion. It is the patterns that are commonly set in stone.