Massive Moo - UK

Guest groz

:) Moosic to my ears.I have a contact at the said company.I dont wana milk it to much,but i may be in pasture on this comp.Ile catch him on the hoof Monday.I like the udder prizes to.The comps very black and white to enter anyways.

BRIAN,,,BSE free.

:) Moosic to my ears.I have a contact at the said company.I dont wana milk it to much,but i may be in pasture on this comp.Ile catch him on the hoof Monday.I like the udder prizes to.The comps very black and white to enter anyways.

BRIAN,,,BSE free.

Crikey Bri .. youve been churning that one over for a while

Ye,i thought it was butter,cant beleive its not butter.With all the flora and forna around here.Gona anchor myself on the phone Monday and talk to the guy,.Hope he doesnt think im stork- ing him or anything.Couldnt beleive it when i spotted it.It almost past your eyes i bet Jonsey.Herd,its only one per customer i think.

BRIAN...Ermintrude

Well, after all the permutations Bri came up with, I don't think we can MILK the joke any further. After all we have all HERD them all before.Let me have a CHEW ON THE CUDD, and I will see if I can PASS-T'URE any more, sorry I mean pass t'you any more that you can SPREAD around. I am sure there are some more puns to be had on the grapevine, or in this case the BOVINE!

Dont seem to know any Udders,but im no Grass and wont tell anyone.I wana stay in Clover on here.

Without being to Bullish and making it to spreadable.I reckon the comps a Portion Saturated or Unsaturated.Depending on weather ya Milk it or not.Our chance may get Evaporated and get Condensed.Lets stay Tip Top and see if we win.Then we can have a Carnation if the prize isnt being Skimmed of the top.

BRIAN... :cat: got the cream

That would be the one designed by Jan Houtermans of Vienna, Austria.

I flew his prototype around 2001 in Cervia Italy. Weird!

Take a look at this video:

http://revolutionkite.wordpress.com/2007/1...tion-like-kite/

That takeing the bacon John.I wont pork any fun at it though ,but ther a pig to fly.A slice of history none the less.

Thanks for the vid

BRIAN...CURED