Bluetooth Headset

Quite so. Well quite often actually.

Oh do people talk about kites as well on here?? ...... JB don't bring your BT headset to Europe . they are soooooo unfashionable here ..... people who wear them all the time get ridiculed and beaten up (well in my village anyway!). .... ok in a car but that's it ... (its illegal to use your phone without a handsfree device in a car over here)

and yes Sailor I can see the irony in me giving fashion advice

Oh do people talk about kites as well on here?? ...... JB don't bring your BT headset to Europe . they are soooooo unfashionable here ..... people who wear them all the time get ridiculed and beaten up (well in my village anyway!). .... ok in a car but that's it ... (its illegal to use your phone without a handsfree device in a car over here)

and yes Sailor I can see the irony in me giving fashion advice

I always ask ppl who wear them if they can take me to the station (only Cabbies wear them right?)

since I'm multi-tasking at all times. ;)
Really? I thought you were a lad. I have the handle stuff off, and I am getting the hang of flying netural and I think I have got my head round inverted circles, but can you also teach me multi tasking in August :)

• 2 months later...
Here's the Bluetooth headset I've been using for the last several months, been VERY happy with it. ;)

Here is the best Bluetooth headset I have found - http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/e...ets/voyager-855

Great phone headset + its is a awesome (STEREO) wireless headset. Great for listening to music and not missing a call. Very light weight, comfortable, great range, and battery life with killer stereo sound. Pricey but worth it. Can get it on sale around $100-110. Perfect for getting into the zone, while waiting for that call. A multi-tasker-music-lovers dream!

Here is the best Bluetooth headset I have found - http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/e...ets/voyager-855

Great phone headset + its is a awesome (STEREO) wireless headset. Great for listening to music and not missing a call. Very light weight, comfortable, great range, and battery life with killer stereo sound. Pricey but worth it. Can get it on sale around $100-110. Perfect for getting into the zone, while waiting for that call. A multi-tasker-music-lovers dream!

Oooooooh.

I love my BlueAnt*, but I might consider this when it's time for a replacement!

http://www.amazon.com/BlueAnt-Micro-Blueto...4672&sr=8-8

So I'm really ancient and don't need the bluetooth part ... BUT how about the wireless headset??? (My life involves enough multi-tasking without adding a phone to it on the field :blue-music: )

Have found a set from SoundOn that have a transmitter for your Ipod (& others??) to give you sound up to 100 feet away (according to the ad). But what I'm looking for is a way to let 2 of us listen to the same music using the 1 ?Ipod? and it's transmitter.

Anyone know of such a marvel in the marketplace ??

Cath

So I'm really ancient and don't need the bluetooth part ... BUT how about the wireless headset??? (My life involves enough multi-tasking without adding a phone to it on the field :blue-music: )

Have found a set from SoundOn that have a transmitter for your Ipod (& others??) to give you sound up to 100 feet away (according to the ad). But what I'm looking for is a way to let 2 of us listen to the same music using the 1 ?Ipod? and it's transmitter.

Cath

Kite Kids showed me something like this in Long Beach. Maybe Jim will see this and post what it was.

Cath

Cath

As John says, Lynn and I have just what you describe. Two Wireless stereo headsets with built in FM receiver. Transmitter with a 1/8" stereo input jack. We plug our mp3 player into the transmitter and both hear music from the mp3 player. Transmitter in one pocket of my wind braker, mp3 player in the other. When the transmitter is on, just push the "scan" button on the headset and it finds the connection. I'll post the info when Lynn gets back from visiting her 99year old father later this evening. I don't know where she keeps the info, but she'll have it to be sure.

The sound quality of these things is not great, but we only want to be able to both hear what we are flying to without a cord connecting us. They were less than $50.00 for the pair. Each headset comes with a transmitter, so you get an extra.

Cath

Here's the info .....

JCL Wireless Headset

Model....JCL-0767

Made in China, but then what isn't.

We bought ours at the Goodguys Rod and Custom car show in Del Mar, CA last April from:

EJS Wholesale

P.O. Box 232272

Encinitas, CA

760-613-3777

Give the nice lady a call.

Here's the info .....

JCL Wireless Headset

Model....JCL-0767

Made in China, but then what isn't.

We bought ours at the Goodguys Rod and Custom car show in Del Mar, CA last April from:

EJS Wholesale

P.O. Box 232272

Encinitas, CA

760-613-3777

Give the nice lady a call.

Thanks, Jim. I tried to call today, but kept getting an answering machine with 'Ed' saying he'd call back. But since I'm gone next week (AKA), I didn't leave a message.

Will try again when I get back!

And many thanks again !!

:blue_wink: