Blast bridle

Fenman

Question

Well my nice brand new Blast came today ,i am well impressed with it,the only niggle i have is that it seems to be with out a bridle,I have tryed the highwayman and kiteworld,is there anyone in the uk who has these in stock?

4 answers to this question

Well my nice brand new Blast came today ,i am well impressed with it,the only niggle i have is that it seems to be with out a bridle,I have tryed the highwayman and kiteworld,is there anyone in the uk who has these in stock?

Well, I would get right on to the supplying dealer. They will put the matter right. I guess you bought it in the States. Just does not pay at times like this.

Your only hope for the UK is to speak nicely to Stephen or David at Kiteworld.

I do hope you get it sorted soon.

Ian

Well, I would get right on to the supplying dealer. They will put the matter right. I guess you bought it in the States. Just does not pay at times like this.

Your only hope for the UK is to speak nicely to Stephen or David at Kiteworld.

I do hope you get it sorted soon.

Ian

Hi Ian

Yes it came from across the water,I have tryed kiteworld and Highwayman,But none in stock,My plan is to get it in the air asap,If i manage to get one in the uk my suppler will paypal costs ,so its not all bad just frustrating

Great news the nice people at rev are sending me one out,Thank you Ben

That's excellent. I am sure Ben will send it Express USPS. Bet you are looking forward to some power, but be careful the Blast is not like the 1.5. you heard it here!

Ian