who has the best avatar

antman

Question

as you all know im on this forum alot!! i have taken a look at alot of your cool avatars and well i would like to put it to a vote to who has the best avatar on this forum so far.. so who do you think has the best avatar here??

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Clearly Jonesey should win this Avatar contest because he's an avatar-creating legend. He's able to create them with such ease and make it look so good. You're very creative man, what line of work are you in?

Thanks Ang... I'm just an old fart who obviously has too much time on his hands... Oh and I have little IT support company so have the staff sweat shop working full time on Rev forum avatars.. NOT!

I'm sure anyone who has photoshop can do them ... Background then add kite on another layer add next frame move kite a little etc etc hard part is staying within the size limit ...

As I said to Ant ... if you cant fly these things then you had better have something else to bring to the table ... hopefully that's a smile or two ;)

Having been "off air" for 10 days or so, it appears that there a whole lot of new avatars appearing. Great work, by those whe have acquired the skills, or persuaded Jonesey to make them one!

It will be interesting to come back next week and see who is the best then, by which time I dare say it will be compulsory to have an animated avatar. Jonesey, keep an eye on that aspect while I am out on manoeuvers and ensure mine is updated appropriately!

Thanks.

I don't think Jonesey is taking enough credit. His avatar is 165 separate pictures each created to match the one before and after it. Software may put them all together but each picture is created one at a time. Sailors is over 70 JB's over 90 and Ant's is 85+.

Lots of work but I sure do enjoy seeing them. Thanks Jonesey!

I don't think Jonesey is taking enough credit. His avatar is 165 separate pictures each created to match the one before and after it. Software may put them all together but each picture is created one at a time. Sailors is over 70 JB's over 90 and Ant's is 85+.

Crikey... I must get out more! ... well when I finish Choccy and Sparky's commissions :)

Crikey... I must get out more! ... well when I finish Choccy and Sparky's commissions :)

awww Jonesey I was only jesting with ya. :)

You have been so talented with these creations I couldn't resist...

It'll be interesting to see the result.

Don't over do it on the keyboard though (like I have, and yet here I am still using this thing) :lol:

Mmmmm Hmmmmm. I noticed that as well. Props are certainly in order! :D

My vote is split. Antman for the most creative avatar to date. It commemorates a event that we all lived vicariously through antmans posts. It became truly special when many members here gladly gave up a little to help regain what was lost.

To jonesey for the creative genius behind many of the moving avatars seen on this forum. (not including my own) The time spent making these without any monetary gain is to be applauded! My hat is off to you sir!

To jonesey for the creative genius behind many of the moving avatars seen on this forum. (not including my own) The time spent making these without any monetary gain is to be applauded! My hat is off to you sir!

Wait a minute... are you saying they aren't going to pay!!? ;)

as you all know im on this forum alot!! i have taken a look at alot of your cool avatars and well I would like to put it to a vote to who has the best avatar on this forum so far.. so who do you think has the best avatar here??

Well, I have watched with great interest, the interest in all the Avatars. It started for me when I saw Sailor's avatar and thought Wow, pretty darn good. As the days went by more and more appeared and Jonesey was credited with being the artist. Brilliant Jonesey.

So my vote goes to Jonesey, not only for his avatar but for all the Rev avatars he has created.

By the way Jonesey I think Ben could do with some running water!

Luck nowt to do wi it,Thank God.If it wasnt for bad luck latley.I wouldnt have any luck at all mate :) .

Had the idea a good while ago,asked Bazzer,Talked to Ben,job done.

I cant use a machine like you pal,so have ta work a little harder and pay the fee.Just need a WINGS[anyone selling thers]and im sorted

BRIAN...Rev Heaven

Luck nowt to do wi it,Thank God.If it wasnt for bad luck latley.I wouldnt have any luck at all mate :) .

Had the idea a good while ago,asked Bazzer,Talked to Ben,job done.

I cant use a machine like you pal,so have ta work a little harder and pay the fee.Just need a WINGS[anyone selling thers]and im sorted

BRIAN...Rev Heaven

Bri that looks awesome.... might have to do you an avatar to suit!!