pairs and team flying

REVflyer

WOW went to the Washington Monument for it's monthly 1st Sunday fly this past weekend.

Winds were good enough to fly some pairs and team quadline stuff.  Naturally we're disorganized, using different kite frames and line lengths etc.

Jim Cosca and I flew our Sainz 1.5's on about 90 feet of line and grinned the whole afternoon.  Mike Mosman and Dave Ashworth joined in and we had a fantastic time together, until Mike snagged one of the flag poles surrounding the monument.  Eventually he cut his bridle and freed the darn thing.  Nobody was going to flying it out of that entanglement!

Dennis Hawley filled in whenever somebody took a break.  I wish we had a photograph or two, . . but nobody stops flying to capture the moment.  I think we had five or six REVs up at once for brief moments.  

My red one is framed as an SUL and Jimmy Cee's is the standard configuration on a yellow sail.  They looked fantastic together.  Jim's IQuad training was beneficial, but honestly we each had tunes jammin', so nobody listened when commands were called.

Worth every penny!