Wow, JB is getting older...

KiteLife

Yes folks, it's almost my birthday!

I'll be 33 on June 1st, with nearly 18 years of organized kiting behind me. ;)

Had an idea... As a birthday present, I encourage you all to become Kitelife subscribers... As thanks, if we reach 10 new yearly subscribers between now and June 16th, I'll draw one of those names for a brand new B-Series package, complete with a LaserPro line set!

To subscribe, you can do one of two things:

1. Existing members of the Kitelife forum can log in, then go to "My Controls" and then look for "subscriptions" in the left navigation menu, then sign up!

2. If you're not yet a member of the Kitelife forum, just register for an account and select a subscription package during the sign up process.

Kitelife subscribers not only help us to keep valuable resources and publications available to the world, they are also entered into our regular prize drawings and gain access to 100's of exclusive kite videos that aren't available anywhere else.

By becoming an official subscriber, you'll also be assisting us with the transition of creating our totally revamped web site over the next several weeks. :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had an idea... As a birthday present, I encourage you all to become Kitelife subscribers... As thanks, if we reach 10 new yearly subscribers between now and June 16th, I'll draw one of those names for a brand new B-Series package, complete with a LaserPro line set!

So yet again us early adopters dont get rewarded!! Can we unsubscribe and then re-subscribe to get into the draw??? ....

Only joking will kick a few butts to sign up...

33 ahh those were the days ... mind you back then it was much windier and it rained more and........

I'm sorry, but I have no money.

I'm only 15, so I have no job yet, my allowance is going towards the satellite TV in my room, and my phone service, I'm saving up for a car, and I need an external hard drive for my computer. I keep ripping DVD's onto my computer, and I only have 8 GB left!!!! :sq-nugget:

I will subscribe one day, I promise!

I'm sorry, but I have no money.

I'm only 15, so I have no job yet, my allowance is going towards the satellite TV in my room, and my phone service, I'm saving up for a car, and I need an external hard drive for my computer. I keep ripping DVD's onto my computer, and I only have 8 GB left!!!! :sq-nugget:

I will subscribe one day, I promise!

Spence...

Go sign up and I'll give you an External hard drive (I have a small IT company so have a few in stock) .... of course you might need to come to Portsmouth or Bristol to collect it!

Anybody want to buy Spence a ticket or collect a drive for him?

Spence...

Go sign up and I'll give you an External hard drive (I have a small IT company so have a few in stock) .... of course you might need to come to Portsmouth or Bristol to collect it!

Anybody want to buy Spence a ticket or collect a drive for him?

Well that sounds fantastic, the only problem is that I can't make it to Bristol or Portsmouth! Plus I'm really picky when it comes to computer hardware. ;)

I will probably subscribe next year, or the year after that.