West Coast Kite Flying Group

mdilucca

Hi there, this is our new Island Quad Kite Flying Group logo that we're going to introduce this weekend at the Victoria Day festival in our city. We are going to be a six people team formed by: Terry Wiggill, Peter Primeau, Gordy Wensly, Hoger Witte, Mario Di Lucca and Adrian Flanegan (an awesome Iquad who will be leading the group). I'm pretty sure that it's going to be a blast. We'll post pics and videos of the event pretty soon.

Cheers

Mario

post-57-1210793411_thumb.png

Indeed Steve, kudos to Terry for a superb art work!!!

Cheers

Mario

hey mario,

the hoodies look awesome, can't wait to get mine this weekend....can't wait to see you and the rest of the guys at the point on saturday for some pre-festival flying. bob and i are due to arrive mid-morning.

later days,

c :blue-music:

hey mario,

the hoodies look awesome, can't wait to get mine this weekend....can't wait to see you and the rest of the guys at the point on saturday for some pre-festival flying. bob and i are due to arrive mid-morning.

later days,

c :blue-music:

Are you bringing mine , or do I have to come up and get it lol.. hugs I can't wait

thanks to you all for the kind words...... i have to admit the hoodies and t shirts do look pretty good.... much better than i had imagined

the pdf art file does not do the real life colors justice ....i am much pleased

i did have a few extras printed both hoodies and t-shirts ...... at the present time i am trying to make sure everyone who has given me $$$$ or has been promised an item recieves them before i know whats left of the run...... i expect to have a couple of large and x large hoodies,and 2 large and 4 extra large t-shirts which i could make available ......... we can do another run if more people would like these COOL THREADS ....... if you are interested let me know by e-mail

way to much fun....... :blue-cool::wacko:B):w00t::matrix::):lol::innocent:

The West Coast Flying Group had a demo today at Esquimalt Lagoon in some very challenging winds and over some unforgiving ground. I've never changed frames, lines, sails so many times in one day before.

It was handy to have the new hoodies to pull over when it got chilly and then back to the T-shirts when it warmed up again. Thanks again to Terry for designing them and making it all possible! :sign_kitelife:

post-1987-1211170666_thumb.jpgpost-1987-1211170476_thumb.jpg

post-1987-1211171563_thumb.jpgpost-1987-1211171636_thumb.jpg

The West Coast Flying Group had a demo today at Esquimalt Lagoon in some very challenging winds and over some unforgiving ground. I've never changed frames, lines, sails so many times in one day before.

It was handy to have the new hoodies to pull over when it got chilly and then back to the T-shirts when it warmed up again. Thanks again to Terry for designing them and making it all possible! :sign_kitelife:

post-1987-1211170666_thumb.jpgpost-1987-1211170476_thumb.jpg

post-1987-1211171563_thumb.jpgpost-1987-1211171636_thumb.jpg

woohhoo Nice refuel .. I can't wait to fly with you again.. misss ya.. hey..

ummm why is that guy still wearing MY hat??? ?? coughs.. *

oh yeah!!!!!! our first demo ....as steveb said the winds were something else ...there then gone... switch directions totally

the field as you can see in the pics of me flying 30 ft lines was very small and treacherous ...... bushes,road,people and automobiles..... ( even a local shuttle bus that came through every 45 min)

aside from that it was a fun day... weather was hot ,free food, lots of picture taking and many compliments even a few potenial converts to the REVOLUTION

ADRIAN did a totally awesome job of callling and was a tower of patience , once settled in,every one did their best to entertain and accomodate the crowd through out the day

thanks to the capital regional board for asking us to partcipate in their event

thanks so much to cathyt and bob from the mainland for being our kite sherpas and extracting kites from the bushes and such......

thanks to gordie w for bringing his hulk of a van , setting up his sky junk and awning giving shade to the group

of course thanks steveb for the pics recording this historic event :blue-grin:

mario /peter/ gordie/ holger /steveb all did a fabulous job .......good show boys

after a full day at the event it was fun to retire with cathy,bob and steveb to our home field ,clover point and play ( nice stacks )

anyone want us to come to europe or ????? ....heh heh giggle :matrix: ....... we don't eat that much......

team flying like the wind can be a challenging experience . .......... still way to much fun

terryw

anyone want us to come to europe or ????? ....heh heh giggle :matrix: .......

You should really consider it, especially for the 20th anniversary in August (UK) :)

It's gonna be critical mass with the amount of quad-heads in one tiny place :lol:

it was really great to fly with you guys this weekend - lets do it again soon. looking forward to seeing you guys at pac-rim in a few weeks. thanx again for a great weekend. :blue-music:

here's another photo from this weekend.

post-1989-1211258802_thumb.jpg

woohhoo Nice refuel .. I can't wait to fly with you again.. misss ya.. hey..

ummm why is that guy still wearing MY hat??? ?? coughs.. *

thanx mouse. we miss you tooo...see you at wskif if not before. :blue_wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Terry W

I have responded to your forum messages, and sent an email. I sent you a money order for the Hoodie and Shirt and am concerned you have not received it or my communications.

update;

I looked through my records, the money order was posted on the 27th, so it should arrive monday or tuesday.

Rx

• 1 month later...