Sunderland Internation Kite Festival

Was it raining this weekend? can't say i noticed, maybe a bit of heavy mist on saturday :lol:

As has allready been said one of the highlights was flying the Robert Trepanier creations, what great fun.

Good to meet choccy, groz, ian & mike mossman from the states & all the north east flyers.

Many thanks to stephen & susan for all your help throughout the weekend.

For me the highlight of the weekend was late sunday afternoon watching my son flying a rev with brian.

Dave

Was it raining this weekend? can't say i noticed, maybe a bit of heavy mist on saturday :lol:

As has allready been said one of the highlights was flying the Robert Trepanier creations, what great fun.

Good to meet choccy, groz, ian & mike mossman from the states & all the north east flyers.

Many thanks to stephen & susan for all your help throughout the weekend.

For me the highlight of the weekend was late sunday afternoon watching my son flying a rev with brian.

Dave

Thats brian with a Big B please mate :blue_wink: .

Was a pritty kewl fly for me to Dave.Mike doesnt get fazed easy,hes a natural and a pleasure to fly with.Im quite good at ticky [TAG] as ya know.i Love ta lark around.Better when we get Henry going,the Ladies.

We may have to start FISHING :confused!: for some free time then.

My highlight, Henry and Mike under that tree,priceless mate,priceless.Neil,me and you watching them and they hadnt a clue.Five close freinds,chillin.

BRIAN...

Priceless moment from Sunderland:

The rev clinic had an arena all to itself.

Keep it nice and safe for everyone and separate from the public.

However there are always wallies around.

These 4 loud cocky teenage lads decided to swagger and 'gatecrash' through our arena.

Looking for trouble and shouting stuff and junk like "oh look at me, I can fly a kite" and other taunts....

Being rainy we were all togged up in waterproofs looking larger than we are, hoods up against the driving rain.

I waited patiently as the lads crossed my field of vision to the right whilst I was flying.

I let them walk around and passing behind my kite.

Whizzzzzz *bang*

Choccy dive stops right behind them.

they turn and shriek like girls and shouted "What is that bloke doing...?"

then they realised it was little girly me....

They were shocked into silence, and ran off :D :D :D :D

It was a funny moment.

What a great kite.

Guest groz
This is the most UGLY kite related object in the world. It should be burned, shredded and posted to separate corners of the world. :mf_death:

I'm even having bad dreams about it.

Surely the Lobster would be worse?

Steven did comment on the day,that the kite[laundry]was the uglyest he had ever layed eyes on.I know selwyn[a top bloke btw] that made that very kite.Its his pride and joy.I told Steven that the pink thang.Had been to more festivals than him.

My mrs,was on a mission from then on,to get a good piki.

Name/word association,God Blessum ,Steven now remembers Sunderland Via A Pink soaked wet Thang dangling lifeless from a line :lol: and has That tune in his head 24/7.or everytime this happens

BBC SPORT,results

Westham united 2-Sunderland,,,dada,dada,dadadadada,,da,dadadada,,,.In it creeps

BRIAN... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Had a nice thank you from the Sunderland kite festival organisers.Thanks Captain Hoath for forwarding the Letter in,Italian,French,German,and then i found the English link :lol::lol::lol:

They think us rev guys/gals are pritty indistructable as we flew in all weathers that weekend

:) WHATS NEW :)

BRIAN...