Rev site and forum down?

steveb

Not sure what is going on.

some stats regarding the gallery on kitelife forum which runs fine (as far as I am aware):

Our members have posted a total of 1997 images.

Total Gallery Size: 384.97MB

Whereas the Revolution gallery stats are:

Our members have posted a total of 563 images.

Total Gallery Size: 93.42MB

The one and only movie file in the gallery is 32MB and has been watched 72 times.

So no idea if this is the problem.

We shall remove the file if it is linked to the error (waiting for advice from JB)...

maybe rev didn't put enough dimes in the meter :lol:

The Rev site has seen a steady increase of traffic this past month, and I've been in Japan since April 25... Just snuck up on us.

Bandwidth limits have been increased, shouldn't be a problem in the future. ;)

Thanks for your patience!

this forum has been a big help for me as i have found many rev fliers in my area.. im no longer the lonely kiter :blue-confused:

I wish I could say the same! I'm the lone Rev Ranger here in East Devon UK. Perhaps the Exmouth Kite Festival at the end of this month will generate some interest!

If you 2 guys in North Devon read this try to visit us at Exmouth Kite Festival

Ian

Yeah, I feel your pain ian. The only other rev flier's in my are each have a vented B-Series, but the wind is usually quite light here. The only other person I have is my apprentice, Greg (I'm gonna try to get him on this forum once he buys his own rev).

If I want to fly with other people. I have to drive down to Clover Point, Victoria.

It's nearly a 4 hour round trip, but there are always a bunch of Rev enthusiasts there, so it's worth it.

Most of the time though, I fly alone, as there aren't any active fliers on this end of the Island now. :(

I wish I could say the same! I'm the lone Rev Ranger here in East Devon UK. Perhaps the Exmouth Kite Festival at the end of this month will generate some interest!

Ian

Yes Ian mate its the same Peterborough way,Looks like i am the lone Y T S Rev Ranger for this area, looks like rev flyers are like hens teeth lol

Yes Ian mate its the same Peterborough way,Looks like i am the lone Y T S Rev Ranger for this area, looks like rev flyers are like hens teeth lol

For the benefit of anyone reading Fenman's post YTS = 'Youth Training Scheme'. Not sure, David, if you would qualify! Ha ha.