ocean city maryland

antman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

What a great weekend, thank god for getting there on Friday, It was the only day I got to fly so Thanks to all the REV flyers for making a most productive Mega fly. It was the largest fly I had the chance to lead. More to come. get your 120's ready so the none IQUADers can still fly team stuff at the WOOD!

I have some pic's but I have yet to post photos on this forum, I will try but I'm not confident in my technique.

I shot all day on Sat and I'm busy editing my take for the organizer, One day I will learn I just purchased a new Nikon D-300, I want to share my photos, but I have to learn first. I think my (active X controls) mess me up!

Scott Weider

What a great weekend, thank god for getting there on Friday, It was the only day I got to fly so Thanks to all the REV flyers for making a most productive Mega fly. It was the largest fly I had the chance to lead. More to come. get your 120's ready so the none IQUADers can still fly team stuff at the WOOD!

Awesome job on the Mega Fly, Scott! It looked fantastic on the screen! It was so cool to see all the revvers out before the flying field was overcome with festival stuffs. :ani_punk:

Scott Great job on the field I enjoyed being kite #2 chasing you all the way. I must say I've been involved in a couple mini mega flys and this group came together pretty well. Can't wait for Wildwood. If any one wants to see video of this fly Patrick Callahan got a nice segment and has posted it out there.

great videos scott and pat .. to all that seen the drunkin night fly .. sorry for my potty mouth.. i didnt know it got on tape :kid_frustrated: i was pretty blitzed by that point.. i was hopeing pat that you had recorded when i took my rev 2 to the top balcony where the 2 girls were and i did the first flash stall.. those who were there know what im talking about :kid_smartass:

great videos scott and pat .. to all that seen the drunkin night fly .. sorry for my potty mouth.. i didnt know it got on tape :kid_frustrated: i was pretty blitzed by that point.. i was hopeing pat that you had recorded when i took my rev 2 to the top balcony where the 2 girls were and i did the first flash stall.. those who were there know what im talking about :kid_smartass:

I'm sorry we didn't get to see your rev go swimming! ;)