REV Photo Gallery Who has one?

kellykelly

How do you know if other members have a gallery?

Hi Kelly

It's great to see you are using the Rev gallery also.

Maybe you would like to add a bit more information with the piccies ?

Eg location etc (just a thought).

Regarding other members having galleries> I guess you could always view a user's information account Profile (?)

If you look at your own account there is a box near the "posts", "friends" and "comments" which says "gallery".

If their's is empty then they haven't added to the gallery yet.

FYI: Lots more pictures over on Kitelife forum gallery too. (also run by JB).

After you post the photos can you go back in and edit them?

So far I have not found a way to edit individual picture text once it is uploaded.

best to write it when uploading.

maybe someone else knows....?

If you click on gallery (top of the page) then members gallery, there is a list of Galleries with the members down the right hand side. You could skim this.

This is fine for now seeing as the gallery is new.

but once loads of ppl have joined it runs into pages n pages... :huh:

Glad to see I was not the only one who struggled with that one!

A question from me though. When on adds a comment to somebody else's picture where does the comment appear? I just know I am going to feel dumb when I hear the answer. Homer phrase at the ready.

A question from me though. When on adds a comment to somebody else's picture where does the comment appear? I just know I am going to feel dumb when I hear the answer. Homer phrase at the ready.

No worries (passes the donuts n Duff around) ;)

You can find it in "Gallery" at the top.

Then scroll down to "User stats": "recent comments", "most viewed" pics etc.

I have now managed to edit the text:

view the image you want to edit, click "options" just press "edit picture" and you can alter/add the text at the same time.

More learning :)

Oh. I thought it would be against the picture itself. In my ignorance I appear to have commented about the same picture twice! Doh!

Actually now I look, in each gallery summary, under each picture there is a number of comments. However, in the picture in question it doesn't seem to have logged my comments - code issue john or is it something I have done/not done?

Also guys, you might think about putting a direct link to your gallery here on the Rev site, as a part of your forum signature... Makes it easy for everyone. ;)

This can be edited by going to My Controls and looking for the signature options in the left hand navigation menu.

FYI, you can also look at a member's galleries by going to look at their forum profile, and clicking the "gallery" tab below their name. :)

Last but not least, you can also upload images into the "Rev Teams", "Mega Flies" and "From Events" categories... Go to the one you want, click on "NEW ALBUM", name it appropriately, select the right category on the drop down menu, then save and go upload some photos!

Last but not least, you can also upload images into the "Rev Teams", "Mega Flies" and "From Events" categories... Go to the one you want, click on "NEW ALBUM", name it appropriately, select the right category on the drop down menu, then save and go upload some photos!

Hi JB,

That is what came up earlier for me and it didn't load in the correct area.

But now I look again it is not even showing "New album" anymore in any of the above when clicked.

It says "new image" rather than New album.

Not sure what I am doing wrong.

I'm hoping you'll see the "New Album" link on all three of these pages now...

Rev Teams - http://www.revkites.com/forum/index.php?au...eq=sc&cat=5

Mega Flies - http://www.revkites.com/forum/index.php?au...eq=sc&cat=3

From Events - http://www.revkites.com/forum/index.php?au...eq=sc&cat=4

Let me know what you find?