iQuad Rev Clinic (US) **It's a GO!**

KiteLife

Okay, let's throw a twist on things... ;)

In lieu of a clinic like the last one, what about a specialized one-on-one clinic with less participants?

In theory, this concept would give 8-10 participants 4-6 hours each of direct coaching with either Steve or myself over the course of the weekend and lots of team flying during the last part of Sunday... Also, a night fly at the Seaside promenade during the fireworks.

Of course, with less participants, we'd be looking at a slightly higher registration fee (probably $100 per person), with your name going into a drawing for your choice of either a vented or standard B-Series... Chances of winning would be much better with less registrants too!

Please, let me know your thoughts on this asap.

Ohhhh, baby, count me in!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey john

i had planned a road trip with my son in july but he sold me out for a 3 day music festival up near whistler b.c

hmmm trip with dad ..... or 3 days of music and partying in the mountains..... no brainer there

that being said hitting seaside in july is definitely looking good

just need to get my head around the change in plans.. gather some more info...... motels...camping...etc

will confirm soon

see you at the tulip festival

cheers

terry

Let's go ahead with this thing... I'll be there, no matter how many register in advance.

Please be aware however, the B-Series will only be drawn for if we have at least 8 registrants.

Even if only a couple people show up, it'll still be great fun, and that much more coaching time. :)

So far, looks like possibly...

- rxburner

- Glider

- terry w

- ubrokeit

- Love2fly

Not all confirmed, but it looks good for the moment. ;)

You can count us in, we found a place to stay at Astoria, a little drive to Seaside but it will be worth it.

It will be tough to beat our 1st experience at the 1st Rev Clinic.

Learning from the masters, doing some group flying and having a blast with our new found family of Rev fanatics.

We'll be arriving at Seaside, early Friday morning and we can't wait.

Mike & Lori Tracy

Awesome, Andy, Mike and Lori already... We're well on our way! ;)

Others, please RSVP with us here on this forum topic if you're confirmed to attend...

We'll be capping registrations at 12 people total, 8 or more and we'll draw a winner for the B-Series too!

For those attending, the registration fee for this more personal training camp will be $100 per person ($175 for couples), to be paid Saturday morning, in cash if possible (easier for the iQuad books), otherwise make checks payable to iQuad.

I'll release a more detailed schedule and event information in early June at the latest... I'm not sure how we'll structure this quite yet, but the goal will be to brush over the usual suspects, then focus more towards one-on-one training, to work with each person's abilities and style.

Thank you everyone! :D

Let's go ahead with this thing... I'll be there, no matter how many register in advance.

Please be aware however, the B-Series will only be drawn for if we have at least 8 registrants.

Even if only a couple people show up, it'll still be great fun, and that much more coaching time. :)

So far, looks like possibly...

- rxburner

- Glider

- terry w

- ubrokeit

- Love2fly

Not all confirmed, but it looks good for the moment. ;)

Hi John....

As much as I would love to go, I don't think it's doable :sq-cry: (is that a word) this time around. I'm not done with lessons, yet...not by a longshot...

Dave? Mario?

Rx

I'm in.

I was out at Seaside this weekend and the weather was great. Wind was below 5 mph much of Saturday. I got in a few hours of Rev flying as well as a few hours of SUL dual line. On Sunday, it was the vented B-series with 4-wrap rods for a solid four hours. Nice.

Dave

You can count us in, we found a place to stay at Astoria, a little drive to Seaside but it will be worth it.

Mike & Lori Tracy

Glad you can make it!

John will get a schedule made up of when and where we will all be, but just wanted to say that more than likely, the flying on Satuday and Sunday will be at Sunset Beach. It's 8 miles south of Astoria, and 8 miles north of Seaside. So the drive won't be that far for you after all.

Looking forward to it!

Theresa

July cant come fast enough!!!! Just ordered my girlfriends birthday present, a custom pink (raspberry) b series! Your gonna have a laugh at this one John!

Hi Jared!

Can't wait to see it! :) Should arrive at The Kite Shoppe sometime this next week.

Yes, inquiring minds want to know....YES, custom B Series package colors are available for special order requests.

Call me for details..... :)

Thank you REV!

Theresa

hey john

i am a definite participant

there is a possibility that the energizer bunni aka horn dog (peter)will also attend , i wiil get him to confirm

pete has me talked into doing a fear and loathing trip to the festival swift current in june

16 hr drive in a 87 honda over hill and dale to the praires, can't wait

hope japan is/was a blast

cheers

terry

oh yeah

for the seaside rev clinic we were going to wing it , tent it or ? or whatever

any one who is going that would like to share accomodation in any way / creative solutions

please let me know , always up for an adventure

terry

Cool to hear from y'all... As you've probably read, I'm off in Japan right now, just checking in quickly.

If you have any questions (or whatever), send me an email or PM and I'll get on it when I return to the US, May 6th (or 7th of I'm wiped out).

July cant come fast enough!!!! Just ordered my girlfriends birthday present, a custom pink (raspberry) b series! Your gonna have a laugh at this one John!

Me too? :happybday: to her... hmmmmm and to me.... :ani_whistling: in five months :kid_smartass: ???? and Ang, too...wink, wink... can you handle 3 girlfriends??